LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

I’ve been in a poopy MegaMax for a few hours now. I got drunk last night awoke up soggy. Currently waiting for my girlfriend to change me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting at my desk doing some computer work and my intestines started the very familiar rumble that I am about to have an IBS diarrhea flare up. I started to stand up to head for the bathroom and completely filled my Abena M4 with a soft serve mess of diarrhea. Going to wait about 30 minutes before I change because when I have an IBS flare up, I normally have more than 1 mess come out in the first hour.

I am messy now and will be for the next 9 hours before I get a chance to change. 

Was only a half hour ago I messed my diaper again. 

Second time tonight, love the full diaper feeling. 

I'm messy right now.  After reading some posts I wanted to see what it would be like to wake up and poop my diaper and fall back asleep.  First, lots of vasoline all over, then the diaper.  Tons of baby powder poured down the front and back of the diaper and plastic pants to top it all off.  My stomach had been tight all night and I had been holding it for the morning about 6am.  Unfortunately, push and push as I might, all that I got out was a small nugget.  Finally after not being able to fall asleep I got on line to read e-mail and read the forums.  Wouldn't you know it?  After a while I finally managed to push out a more moderate load!  I'll enjoy it for a while longer before changing.

Just ate a nice large brunch with my gf’s parents and it pushed out my coffee from this morning. I’m doubled up with squishy pants about to study

Just woke up in a soaked Seni Quatro. What woke me up was I started filling my diaper with another load of poop. I just stayed laying in bed as my diaper slowly filled with a load of very soft runny diarrhea. All I can say is incontinence and IBS are a bad combo. Not sure if I will get up and change or just go back to sleep. I typically have more than 1 accident when I have an IBS flare up. I will most likely just go back to sleep and not waste another diaper. This one has room for a second load that will be coming out in the next 2 hours.

I just made a tiny mess I haven’t eaten much today because I’ve been so busy. I’ll catch up soon enough

Pooped an hour ago in a mega max. Playing video games in a wet messy diaper. The life

Just got back from walking Binkie. About halfway round our walk I started feeling a bit of movement down there.  Fifteen minutes before we got home my nappy started to fill.  None of this was planned.  As we walked home my nappy filled more and more.  At least I didn't meet any neighbours.  Now I'm back home, and I might have a cup of tea before I change, clean up, and put my nappy in the wash.  I love it when my nappy fills unexpectedly like that, and I hate it when I have to hold back.

Not a minute ago I just had a huge soft but not runny mess. I had plenty of pasta last night and for lunch today. I feel a couple pounds lighter now. I’m doubled up in a mega max and CVS disposable

Only a few minutes ago I felt the need to go poop, so I head to the port a potty provided by my employer and drop my pants, sit down and drop a nice load of poop in my double diaper. 

I don’t normally go out to the port a potty I just poop my diapers at my work station and continue on like nothing happened.