LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Sitting at my desk about an hour ago I had that gurgling intestinal pain that alerted me that I was about to have a diarrhea accident. Like always, as I stood up to go use the bathroom, everything came out and completely filled my diaper. Went straight into the shower to get cleaned up and put on a clean diaper. I am now expecting several more messy diapers during the day today as a result of the diarrhea. Intermittent IBS and incontinence make for a lot of messy diapers some days.

13 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

In my hotel room with a very messy diaper and enjoying it greatly. ?

That's what I need to do again... Given my living situation...

9 hours ago, fillemup said:

Just woke up in a wet and messy NorthShore Mega Max. This is my first Mega Max and it is getting a thorough test drive. If I like it's performance, I will need to order a case of them next week.

Im usually only once a day.  So I'd have to use fiber pills or something to really fill a Mega Max with a "mess".

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:07 AM, Winniethepooh said:

I'm extremely messy right now! I had to go so bad but now I'm forced to sit in this mess for a few hours. I'm wearing my onesie, so even though it's leaking all is contained.

I am  clean and dry in a cloth over night diaper and locking rubber pants and getting ready for bed. It does feel so good rolling around in bed in a tight diaper and locking rubber pants. Come morning it will not be dry.  Good night all and have fun in a messy diapedr for it is fun.  

• 2 weeks later...