LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Right now, as a matter of fact!:09_EmoticonsHDcom:Was just doing a few chores around the apartment when I felt the movement begin and continued to walk to kitchen and back to the living room and let my wonderful feeling soft warm poopies fill my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

My bowels have now started to sync with my food intake. I had breakfast almost two hours ago and just pooped, - very soft and messy but almost no smell - Nullo is fantastic!

About 10 minutes ago, I got my first shipment of Northshore Mega Maxes today and I’m testing them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just put on a Dry 24/7 diaper this morning,  and it wasn't even 10 minutes later I felt that familiar urge to push. I then proceeded to fill my diaper very full. This is the first bowel movement in two days for me, but I didn't expect how much came out. And I really don't want to have to change right away. So another hour or so and I will go change into a new one.  Frustrated a little but happy to enjoy the end result. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally had my first mess and it was a runny one, I'm glad in had two diapers on cause the liquid part seeped through the edge of the first and would have soaked the other, I have cheap diapers on but as soon as I get out on my own I will be messing full time, I loved every second of it but the clean-up was a mess, though I probably am going to have an accident in the night because I don't plan on camping out in the bathroom all night with a bad stomach

• 2 weeks later...

My CG ❤️ gives me changes at 8AM, 2PM, and 10PM each day (and lots of barrier cream!).  That said, I do this every day, usually around 9AM and sometimes around 6PM.  Today I was a little backed up and I just went without going this morning.  3 hours and 20 minutes until my next change... ?

Just woke up again in the process of wetting my diaper and a very shortly after the wetting was finished, the pooping started. Not sure how long it will be before I know I am done pooping so I will just wait a while before I get cleaned up. I hate to clean up immediately because frequently there is another poop coming and I want to make sure I don't mess a second diaper in the morning. I prefer getting it all out in one diaper because these diapers are expensive at about $1.42 each. I wear the Seni Quatro to bed lately.

14 minutes ago, fillemup said:

Just woke up again in the process of wetting my diaper and a very shortly after the wetting was finished, the pooping started. Not sure how long it will be before I know I am done pooping so I will just wait a while before I get cleaned up. I hate to clean up immediately because frequently there is another poop coming and I want to make sure I don't mess a second diaper in the morning. I prefer getting it all out in one diaper because these diapers are expensive at about $1.42 each. I wear the Seni Quatro to bed lately.

I hear ya! The cost is extreme. I change at particular times rather than what’s in it. And it happens to me a lot. I’ll change one full diaper only to go again shortly after a change but I learned to just stay in it until the next regular change. It’s not that often that it happens that way I will add. Over the years I’ve learned to not pay much attention to it. I atill think that premium diapers are way overpriced and there is still a ton of profit for the manufacturers even if the price were reduced. But they know that many of us are forced to pay the price because they know that many of us cannot stop doing what we do. At least I can’t! 

It's getting close to bedtime and I felt a poop coming on. I'm padded so I just let it happen on its own, which is always nice. Now I guess I'll just relax for a while and wait for anything else to come out before getting myself changed for bed.

One thing that I love about being padded is being able to completely relax myself when at home and just let everything happen on its own. Feels better that way.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the process right now. Diapered up first thing this morning. And as luck would have it, just as my wife had finished washing her hair, she stuck her head through the bathroom door and said a nice, bright, cheery "Good morning".....just as I was pulling up my plastic pants. She didn't say a thing. 

10 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

I'm in the process right now. Diapered up first thing this morning. And as luck would have it, just as my wife had finished washing her hair, she stuck her head through the bathroom door and said a nice, bright, cheery "Good morning".....just as I was pulling up my plastic pants. She didn't say a thing. 

Well if she didn’t know she does now! :) 

Woke up again today to another wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. From the rash I have now, the mess happened several hours before I woke up. Going to need to wear butt paste for the next few days to clear up the rash. Just another one of the many joys of incontinence.