LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

• 3 weeks later...

Lying in bed in my nappy right now filling my nappy with soft poo, feeling really sleepy so my nappy is staying full the whole night. Actually have slept in pooey nappies the whole week and no bad after effects

Currently at my computer (obviously) in a messy and wet Wellness Brief. I like the pastel blue plastic of the Wellness.  It is early morning; I plan to do some exercising in the messy diaper before changing. It is a firm mess, but sitting and exercising will change that.

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2018 at 1:49 AM, Jenny Joy said:

I think he had a dump truck like this one christi. lol

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141172141@N03/43118756501/sizes/l

Jenny, is that yours?

I would like to know where you can buy one of the old trucks like that. I had one of these when I was a kid.

Now they're all plastic I think. And with Toys R us gone, it seems difficult to find anything like that.

My girlfriend gave me a bunch of ex lax this morning and it just kicked in haven't pooed since Wednesday so it's a big one I just hope my rearz seduction can hold it all if it can't she'll put me into locking plastic pantys and leave me in a messy diaper for 3 hours

Made a big mess in my diaper a little bit ago.  Sitting here well padded and comfortably squishy.   Going to pay some bills and do a little housework.  Had spicy dinner last night,  my mess feels really, really good right now. 

I just ate dinner and was relaxing in front of my computer and suddenly I felt that familiar feeling, so I just let it go while sitting down.

I'm in no mood to get up and change, so I guess that I'll spend some time being stinky tonight. Definitely not complaining.

• 2 weeks later...

That would be just now.  I woke up in the early morning and have been awake for 30 min.  I felt the need and so got on my knees and let it out into the seat of my diaper.  I let the lump be for a bit, but just sat down on it.  Such a strange feeling being in a poopy diaper.  Yawn...Going back to bed I think.  I’ll change in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

I changed out of my overnight diapers this morning and then did poo shortly after putting my clean one on.  I stayed in that for three hours and have recently changed into my 3rd of the day and am messy again!

About five minutes ago I released enough urine to wet the front wings of a north shore supreme and let out a nice puffy poop in the back and as I sat down I could feel it disperse evenly through my rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk