LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

I try and get as much mess in my nappy as possible, if a do a poo poo and I'm already in bed I sleep in it until I leak through, I change it the next morning or early afternoon when it's really heavy, but I out on a new one, I used to try and make it to the potty but note I just let it happen, I love the warmth and the feeling of it, I like to sit and lie down in it for as long as I can! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think you really missed anything when are you are truly fecal incontinent you'll understand I love my diapers but hate being incontinent 

Just the feeling of sitting there and playing with my toys, messing my diaper, and sitting back down to continue playing was beyond anything I've yet experienced as an AB.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just had my first messy diaper, and I'm a little disappointed. I guess it's because I kinda forced it. Maybe another time it can come naturally.

I'm giving the front another "warm up", then off to change and bathe!

Just near the end of walking Binkie along the riverbank, & about 50 yards from home, and whoops, it just happened as I was toddling along.  Not sure how much, but it wasn't my main poo of the day, as that was earlier.  Anyway, I'm in a Safari, & I'm not changing for a while yet.  I'm nearly always pretty loose, & pushing is rarely necessary.  If my muscles are relaxed, it'll happen unless I want to stop it.  Today...I didn't!

Wet and messy. Woke up to my semi usual stomach cramps, rolled onto my side and just let go. Filled her all the way up. Now, I am on here surfin the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

I came home yesterday about noon and diapered up. I spent the rest of the day in diapers, and am still in my over night diaper, and am messing right now. It's difficult to keep from pushing. I'd rather just enjoy the erotic sensation and let it roll. This may take a while. 

I came home from work yesterday  evening, diapered up, made supper, and peed to my heart's content. Watched a few good documentaries on Youtube, changed, sat on the porch smoking my pipe, and then turned in with a slightly damp diaper. 

By the time I woke up this morning, my overnight was soaking, but the PULs kept the sheets dry. Well....no matter; today's laundry day anyhow. So I changed into a dry one, made coffee and watched the sun come up over the treetops, peeing my diaper. I just messed in it and peed in it again. Nice.