LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Came home from work and could barely hold it in. Put a diaper on and let loose. Had chilli for dinner last night. Now I'm sitting in a nice, wet n messy diaper.

It has been a while, being so busy. But had today completely off from work and I was diapered for bed last night and all day today. Messed about 9.30 and played video games for a bit after. Now getting ready to shower head to bed. Very relaxing day!

As soon as I woke up this morning I have the urge to poop. Since I was already wearing my diaper just pushed it out. Had this diaper on since 7:30 last night. I went out and had a few beers with my friend and have peed a lot. I do love these diapers and all diapers. 

Just now.  Ate a huge breakfast and just  finished up with two cups of coffee.  I thought I'd do the dishes, when the urge just hit me.  Now I've retreated to my computer and the second  I sat down I felt the mess squish all the way forward and back in my Preschool Diaper!  I'm really starting to like ABU.

• Like 2
On 11/23/2017 at 11:43 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Just came in from deer hunting, messed my diaper 4 hours ago, time for a quick change and back to the hunt. 

Any luck hunting????

No, I missed my chance bagging a couple different bucks, but had the pleasure of being out in the woods and away from work for a couple of days.

But there's always next year.

My next break from work won't be until December 25th, it's back to 16 hour work days during the week and 8 hours a day on the weekends. 

• 5 weeks later...

I was this morning, it wasn’t a lot and it wasn’t on purpose. Being that I was on my way home from work (and do not wear at work) I had to immediately hit the shower once I made it through the door.

Today i took maybe the biggest poop ever in my rearz rebel. I was in it for a few hours and by the time I changed the entire bottom and back were 100°% covered in poop and it had gone up the front too. It was fun. It took me almost 20 minutes with adult wippes to clean up. So wortg it.

• 4 weeks later...

and it has happened again just now. I was trying to get to a toilet to mess because i had for about 20 minutes had quite bad lower abdominal pain i was at my local store as i was out in the car, but the toilet was being serviced by the cleaners who seemed to be in no hurry. My rear let loose a little, just enough to let you know that it means business. I held it and managed to get back to the car even though my but was now slippy between my buttocks and i could feel it with each step. I got into the car and sat on it for another 30 minutes before i was able to get home on the journey home little bits kept escaping and i felt it creeping forward in my diaper between my legs. When i stood up from getting out of the car it really started and it was a constant wet stream that i could not stop it just kept coming but my diaper held it in. I went straight to the bathroom and had to have a major clean up job which involved showering. I have never been so relieved to be wearing a diaper.

Just loaded my diaper a few minutes ago, it was already soaked from about 3 big wettings. I've given up on repottytraining after being 24/7 for a long time, I just love being in diapers too much. I'm a big baby and I've come to accept that. A few days ago I sat in my wife's lap in just a diaper while she sang baby songs to me and I pooped my diaper while sitting in her lap. While singing, she sniffed and I felt the back of my diaper being pulled away as she checked. She teased me about making a poopy in my pants and kept singing to me.

Yesterday was a long awaited diaper day again, and it was great!  After changing at lunch time due to really soaked diapers, I started the afternoon with a good soaking of the new package, and went out side to clean my drive(it snowed here yesterday)  As I was finishing, I felt the need to do a poopy and out it came, can't believe how easy it has become to just use diaper for everything.  Enjoyed rest of afternoon sitting around in a well used diaper and unfortunately stinking up my basement so had to do some damage control late in afternoon prior to my wife returning from work. Clean up was not so bad and vent fans and Lysol spray helped as well, so all in all it was a very good day.

Already planning for next opportunity!