LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

Woke up, had to pee badly. Wife was on the toilet said it would be a while. Put on a seni pull up and soaked it till a few drops hit the ground. Went back to bed. Wet a little more while laying down resulting in a small spot on the sheet. Woke up a little later and wife and kids left. Got some jeans out of the dirty clothes and had to pee and poop. Went outside and let loose a big pee and 3 days worth of poop go in my pull up which tightened up my jeans and essentially pissed my pants as probably only 5% of the wetting was contained. Now I'm sitting on an absorbent pad playing xbox in my wet jeans and messy butt

Each day if I do not wake up messy I will be within 15 minutes of getting out of bed. Today was no exception, woke up to a very wet and messy diaper. I love to wake up to the smell and feel of a messy diaper not knowing when during the night a did mess myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was messy about 3 hours ago and didn't see this board. About 4-5 hours in public(outdoor) where I messed multiple times and drove around for about a half hour. I have a standard transmission so moving both legs back and forth while driving guarantees I experience all the squish and spread.

I am wearing a nice messy diaper I did last night and it feels all nice and soft ans squishy and this diaper can still hold more pee. DC Amor holds a lot I have done several big wettings in it. 

• Like 1