LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

I am definitely very messy right now. Between my wetting during the night, my morning wetting and then the flooding release of my poopie I am all messy from front to back in my diaper right now. And I really don't want to change yet either because it feels so good right now:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

I have been a messy diaper since mid-morning. It's now mid-afternoon and I have my second load in it. I don't want to diaper change I want to stay in it. I've got to do some grocery shopping so I'm going to wear it to the store. It'll be swishing and squishing around in the seat of my diaper. I have been put in my punishment denim diaper cover I do not have the keys to get out. So I am

Changed out of my (soaked) babykins pull on cloth night diapers a few hours ago and pinned on a 48" x 48" kite folded terry under Gary plastic pants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very messy right now. Early this morning, a little after 7 A.M, I peed and then made a great big poop in my diaper. Over 6 hours later I'm still sitting around (and doing chores) peeing it, and wearing it. It's now beginning to leak a little so I'll have to go change soon!

This morning I was having my cup of coffee and felt the urge to poop, I usually never go poo in my diapers but I figured I'm not going to rush to the toilet and go, so I let go. Clean up wasn't too bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Woke up today with a little bit of an urge to poop, so I grabbed a diaper, inserted a suppository and diapered up.

Had a few beers, did some chores around the house and let the pressure builds up until I couldn't hold it any longer. Oh, what a wonderfully warm, soft, squishy mess. Now I'm just sitting here in a nice wet and messy diaper :)