LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post when messy.

So wondering if we could get this as a sticky so people could post the next number in sequence when they are messy. If this would do better in a more high traffic area feel free to put it there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me this is a daily occurrence due to my incontinence but every now and then I get backed up and if it lasts more that three days I take something. But sometimes life gets in the way and a week later (today) I decided that tomorrow was going to be a Bowel Management day. That means a Very full toilet or diaper. However Murphy, being the bastard that he is, decided that I should really test the limits of the Abena M4. I'm at the limit and still no end in sight.

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up this morning in my soaked Abena and continued to soak it as I got coffee and watced MLP. I was waiting for my daily movement but it wasn't coming so I gave myself a big glycerin enema. Now I'm sitting here in a soaking wet and very soiled diaper with my dinosaur plastic pants over the top, my onesie on and my dummy in my mouth. Only thing that would make it better was if mommy were home to change me and tease me about being a stinky baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up to find my diaper damp, within a hour I wet my diaper, than a hour later I messed my diaper, two hours later I wet my diaper again. Going to stay like this until my diaper holds no more, just hope I can mess my diaper again before I have to change.

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely make a large enough poo to warrant a diaper so went with a couple cups of oatmeal down the back of my Super Dry Kids and a large dollop of (cold!!) chocolate pudding down the front.

• Like 1

Woke up wet as every morning but today I got an extra susprise as I filled my diapers in my sleep and was very messy.The last time this happen was about 4 yrs ago.

• Like 1

I woke up a little earlier, and I had a soggy diaper. Soon I felt that familiar feeling that something else needed to come out, so I just let it do its thing and just leak out into my diaper. while I can feel that there's more, I'm just going to let it come out naturally instead of pushing it, and then I'll get myself a change.

• Like 1