LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babys' bed time

Slim27

Keep at it. After awhile you will adapt

• 10 months later...

I sleep best diapered and snuggled up against my wife. Usually I have my head on her shoulder and her arm around me. I feel safe and secure that way. I am usually sleeping alone though due to work travels. When I am alone I always cuddle a stuffie and use a paci. Just find your comfort zone. Yes, melatonin is a great natural sleep aid.

3 minutes ago, ABMonkey said:

I sleep best diapered and snuggled up against my wife. Usually I have my head on her shoulder and her arm around me. I feel safe and secure that way. I am usually sleeping alone though due to work travels. When I am alone I always cuddle a stuffie and use a paci. Just find your comfort zone. Yes, melatonin is a great natural sleep aid.

I try all those sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

2 hours ago, Slim27 said:

My next suggestion might be a good lullaby CD or maybe iheart.com lullabies. I have used lullabies for years but they kinda annoy the wife so only when I am alone. She does not like noise when she sleeps.

On 2/15/2018 at 5:44 AM, Slim27 said:

Just stick to it. I used to have trouble also going to sleep diapered. Exspecially when my wife increased the thickness of them to stop leaks or in the nights I just didn't want to be in diapers. Now after many years it is the opposite. I can't sleep well with out them on. If by rare chance I fall asleep without one on I find I will wake up later and diaper up just to help me go back to sleep. It doesn't feel right snuggling my wife without a thick diaper on.