LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hospital environment

Great idea!

My recent hospital stay was in a bland beige room with beige furnishings; bright lights and constant disturbances. Left more exhausted then I went in. Should have stayed another day or two but couldn't take it anymore and begged to be released. While I got great medical care, they did nothing to make the stay itself more comfortable and restful.

• 2 months later...

The last time I was in the Hospital was over 20 years ago, But...

The Nursing School at the University I went to has been ranting about the "Prison Like Atmosphere" in their work environment for years so I completely agree with the researcher and article's premise.

The Hard part has always been navigating all of the social, cultural, and religious based prohibitions on gender, nakedness and physical contact. It's Damned Hard to come across and being Kind and Compassionate to your Patient when everything you are allowed to do is laid out in a Handbook along with its associated Check List!

On 3/31/2017 at 1:05 PM, DailyDi said:

Great idea!

My recent hospital stay was in a bland beige room with beige furnishings; bright lights and constant disturbances. Left more exhausted then I went in. Should have stayed another day or two but couldn't take it anymore and begged to be released. While I got great medical care, they did nothing to make the stay itself more comfortable and restful.

I was in the hospital for about a month about a year ago. First let me preface this by saying my doctor was great and not at all a jerk. He was just good natured and telling it like it was. When I mentioned that I wasn't really sleeping due to the harsh environment and having blood tests every four hours he said, "If you got rest here it would be called a hotel, not a hospital."

• Like 2