216 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use your Diapers?

• For wetting only.
    • For pooping only.
    • For wetting and the occasional poop.
    • For wetting and pooping.
    • I don't use them i just like to wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the diaper for its intended purpose but the big one, only when I'm in the mood for it, because and forgive the pun, because it's too much of a mess to clean up. Also, someone said that everyone that wears diapers should poop in it just once to know why anyone else likes it so much. I disagree with that statement. In fact, I dare say that a majority of the DL only people will strongly disagree with that statement. (not me, mind you)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:52 AM, Kingdark said:

I use the diaper for its intended purpose but the big one, only when I'm in the mood for it, because and forgive the pun, because it's too much of a mess to clean up. Also, someone said that everyone that wears diapers should poop in it just once to know why anyone else likes it so much. I disagree with that statement. In fact, I dare say that a majority of the DL only people will strongly disagree with that statement. (not me, mind you)

If you have a hand held shower clean  up is easy and rather fun to squirt yourself off and a great feeling. 

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:05 PM, Bilove2pNp said:

I just want to know how people use their diapers.

Some for absolute fun and a lot of comfort. Being in a tight diaper and smooth tight rubber or plastic locking pants is a real trn on. One would have to try it and see. The first time is hard for someone to pee in that diaper but I cannot tell you how good it feels. Why not buy a diaper and plastic pants and give it a try and if You do not like it stop. If you like a little bondage get locking plastic pants, amazon and a un der bed straps like an x and strap yourself to the bed spread eagle and relax and enjoy, do not rush.  

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:00 AM, Nat said:

I use mine for both. 

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:00 AM, Nat said:

I use mine for both. 

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:52 AM, Kingdark said:

I have a hand held shower hi pressure and the clean up is easier and you will find placing that shower head at the right spots feels real good I mean reeal food and this can be a just for real fun. Then put the diaper in the washer you and are clean and make sure you use soap and hot water to clean up yourself.  Happy pooping.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, le Hollandais said:

Wetting and occasional pooping

It is fun walking aroun d in a poopy diaper and sitting in it so it squishes around.  Please come here again   deacon

99.9% of the time, i just wet my diapers. every so often, when the planets align properly i do mess. and every time i do, i don't like it lol. the action of messing feels great and all, but then cleaning just plain sucks, it stinks, and is very very... well, messy. so yea, just wetting for me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...