How do you use your Diapers?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. How do you use your Diapers?

• For wetting only.
    • For pooping only.
    • For wetting and the occasional poop.
    • For wetting and pooping.
    • I don't use them i just like to wear.

For me when diapered i love wetting and not changing until my diaper is ready to leak. As for messing i've had several accidents i mean real accidents and thank goodness i had a diaper on. I do believe anyone who enjoys wearing diapers should poop there diaper just once to help understand why some people enjoy it

• Like 1

Wetting and messing. I was originally voluntarily wetting 24/7, then I was involuntarily wetting during the day, then at night, and messing out of necessity, now I'm involuntarily wetting and messing full-time. It kind of catches up with you.

• Like 1

I love just peeing in them and the fact that i'm ok if a fart ends up being a #2 cause ican just wipe up and change my diaper instead of having to throw oit a pair of boxers

On 3/30/2017 at 10:13 PM, Kaliborio said:

Wetting and messing. I was originally voluntarily wetting 24/7, then I was involuntarily wetting during the day, then at night, and messing out of necessity, now I'm involuntarily wetting and messing full-time. It kind of catches up with you.

So true, after wearing and using for both wetting and messing after a few years your body accepts you can go at anytime and in my case you lose all control.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My diaper is used for both as I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent. I wet myself pretty much every day and poop myself several times a week due to the incontinence. I don't have to wear a diaper during the day if I am at home because I can normally make it to the bathroom before I have an accident. I always have to wear a diaper to bed every night because I do have accidents during my sleep and frequently in the morning when I wake up and cannot make it to the bathroom before wetting and pooping myself due to the incontinence.