LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sort of new

LilJD

Hello, I'm new to the site but I've been apart of the ABDL community for a while. I am just another average joe trying to live another day. I would say I am a very easy going person with shy tendencies, I try my best to be who I am, but it's hard to do so when you feel scared to share your personal life with your partner. That's why I'm here, I am hoping to get myself out there and get comfortable around others.

Hello, I'm new to the site but I've been apart of the ABDL community for a while. I am just another average joe trying to live another day. I would say I am a very easy going person with shy tendencies, I try my best to be who I am, but it's hard to do so when you feel scared to share your personal life with your partner. That's why I'm here, I am hoping to get myself out there and get comfortable around others.
  • Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you for the great feedback, I feel like I should clairify something first, I read what I wrote and realized I poorly stated something. I currently do not have a partner, I did a couple times but they all ended in tragedy due to me not being able to open up to them. And as for the camp out I think I would like to join in if I can get around work and paying the amount to go.

• Like 1