LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

De-lurking

Hi, I'm one of the rare birds of the female type, but not looking for any kind of romantic relationship (sorry, I know it's in demand). Only friendship and community of sorts. I can be both a DL or an AB depending on my mood. I have lurked here and various other sites off and on since the internet first came into being and I discovered I wasn't alone. After years of hating this aspect of myself I want to see what accepting it might bring for me.

Hi LittleMiss, pleasure to welcome you. I think there are plenty of female AB/DL's around, but they are intimidated, or are afraid to say so. Glad you not. Sorry you spent so much time hating this side of yourself. But, we have all been down that road, or one like it. Especially hard on the older crowd of us, that is,

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, having the internet in my teens would have been amazing! But glad it's been here and I've been able to lurk and read since my 20s. It's definitely amazing to find one is not alone in one's peculiarities, as it were. :)