LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
babyleanna75

Scared hopeless depressed and hungry

6 posts in this topic

So if you read in my post it's been a fusterating 2 days in rainbow diapers you know I've got to travel 120 miles to another town for hrt doc. We'll I think I blew a headgasket in my van. So now I'm giving 30 day notice to my landlord and moving to that town I will be homeless with my dog. And I'm out of food so I'm scared hopeless and depressed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apply for a food card (presuming you haven't already).  Just find your closest Department of Health and Human Services (sometimes it has different names, depending on the state) and get an EBT card.  It takes hardly any effort at all, usually less than a few hours and you can get $200 a month on it for food.

Already haveone and it only gets me 1. Meal a day  for2  weeks 

Uh... that's not the federal program.

I'm talking about this...

http://dphhs.mt.gov/hcsd/SNAP

You get slightly less than $200 a month on a neat little debit card that you can spend on food... whatever food you like (as long as it's not prepared) where ever you like, whenever you like.

That'swwhatI have iIhget 123 a month only last 2 weeks 

Oh, well, try and eat cheaper stuff I guess.  It lasts me for the whole month, but then again I eat a lot of cheap frozen and ramen type stuff.  Also cheap cereals and rice and such.  Most of it doesn't taste all that great but at least it's filling.

The other thing you can do is look for "food give-aways", most places, depending on their size, have a number of different give-away events.  My favorite being the "government commodities" one.  Only downside is that a lot of them kind of give out junk that no one would even want to eat but sometimes you get some good stuff.  Check/ask at your local DSHS (or whatever it's called) to find out about those.

There's also "soup kitchens", usually being run at homeless shelters.  I'd say that's probably the least recommended since those places are often bastions for belly bugs and the last thing anyone wants is an endless night of stomach pains while stuck on the toilet.  So unless you're just outright starving I wouldn't do that.  Health and safety standards are basically at their absolute lowest in those places.