LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New roommate

Hya123

" but-tt I don't like school" Megan whimpers. She didn't like school because the classes were to hard. Maybe if she could go to the child care class and bee the class baby. Maybe she would like it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look maybe I could sort something out with an adult daycare but it'll be two more half days, the dean's office is on the way to the Prior building where I go to class. So I'll talk with the dean okay I'lll also talk to your proffessor. But you have to promise me you'll be a good girl."

Megan nodded she still didn't want to go to class but she would be good for her mommy.
She goes to the living room and puts her shoes on and waits for her mommy.

Megan walks with Megan to her class. She sits down at her desk and listen to the teacher. During the class Megan realizes she needs to use the bathroom and is to scared to tell the teacher. She doesn't know what to do she wishes her mommy was here.

Alex had spoken to the Dean, and he had agreed she could be moved to a more special needs part of the school. She had spoken to Megan's Teacher Proffessor Daler about the fact she needed some extra support and that she rarely reported her own problems.

Luckily Proffessor Daler had seen Megan looking nervous and came over. "Megan is everything alright? Alexandra (Alex) told me you needed some help to go to the bathroom, do you need some help now?", she said trying to put Megan at ease

Megan kept wiggling and squirming. She blushed when her proffessor came over. She didn't know what to say so she shook her head no. It was so embarrassing for the teacher coming to ask if she needed to go to the bathroom.

" can you call Alex " she says softly.

Before choosing biology, She had done some childcare and she knew that when little kids said no like Megan had just done it and squirmed in their seat it meant they needed to go potty.

She smiled and took Megan's hand, "Sadly sweetie I can't Alex is in a lecture at the moment but as soon as it's finished I'll call her, will you be a brave girl and go to the bathroom with me?"

Megan was sad when she couldn't call Alex she just wanted Reinsurance from her. But she really had to go now. So she reluctantly took her proffessor hand. Before she mad it to the bathroom Megan dribbled down her leg. She soon then had a full accidents.

Megan started to cry. She didn't like this one bit. Now all she wanted was her mommy to comfort her.

Prof Daler sighed, now it was really bad. She picked Megan up and wiped her down. She then pulled her trousers up and got out her phone and dialled Alex.

"Hello this Is Prof. Daler Megan has just had an accident and needs you to come pick her up tell Proffessor Hooky that I've excused you."

Megan felt better in new clothes. She smiled sightly when her mommy said she wasn't mad. " otay." She say then yawns and placed her thumb back in her mouth.

Megan slept peacefully in her bed. She slept for about an hour. Before she got up. Megan sat and didn't know where Alex was." Mommmy " she called starting to cry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Megan smiled and started to play with Alex. While Megan was playing with Alex she started to pee her pants before she could stop it she was soaked. " uh oh " she said starting to cry.

Megan felt better cleaned up. Then got nervous when Alex said she needed diapers. " butttt mommy I'm not a baby " she whined looking at the floor. She didn't want to go back to the dean office. " no me stay here " she yelled at Alex.

Alex gave Megan a look and her demeanor immediately changed from nice to stern. "Megan I am going to give you 5 seconds to say sorry otherwise you are going in timeout with no toys, you do not yell at Mommy."