LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New roommate

Hya123

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alwx gives you a look, "You're going to bed little miss, whether you like it or not, now go and aqueeze a wee out for Mommy.", Alex says taking Megan's hand and leading her to the bathroom.

"Okay but you have to go to sleep baby.", Alex says wiping down your private parts which once again makes you blush. Alex then pulls your training pants up and carries you to her bed.

Alex picked her up and put her on the floor. "First you have to go potty.", Alex said, leading Megan by the hand into the bathroom and pulling her pants down then putting her on the toilet.

Megan pouted for a minute then peed a little bit. She waited for Alex to come wipe her with made her turn bright red.

" now mommy pwease" Megan ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan played with her stuffed animals. Pretending they were in the woods having a tea party. After like 15 minutes she went up Alex and cuddle with her.

Alex paid the courier, took the pizza boxes and started walking up the stairs. She opened their door and put the pizza on the table she got a pizza cutter out and started to cut Megan's in to small pieces.

(Would you be willing to another rp with me on the side of this one?)

"Sure thing baby.", she goes to the fridge and gets out apple juice, pouring into a plastic cup and watering it down a little. She then puts it in the table in front of Megan.

( yes I will pm for details )
Megan drinks juice noticing it taste funny. She wonder what her mommy did to the juice.

" thanks for dinner mommy "