LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New roommate

Hya123

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex was tall and pretty, with green eyes and red hair, she was also quite well endowed. After her roommate had completed college, she had been transferred into this room. She was quite a good student and was also known to be helpful.

She entered the room and looked at her new roommate, she'd seen her around before but had never spoken to her. "Hi", she said, "My name is Alex, what's yours, and where should I put my things?"

Megan looked at the tall beautiful girl. She was super nervous. What if she didn't like me or wants a new roommate.

" hi I'm Megan and your room is the one on the left " Megan said stuttering in between.

Megan lead the girl nervously to her new room.

" I..I cleaned it up for you hope its good enough" Megan said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan watched nervously as Alex unpacked.

" I'm studying animals. Trying to be come a vet " Megan said with a blush.

She had always loved animals and always wanted to take care of them. She even had stuffed animals.

Alex got her clothes out and started putting them away, in an actual system. "That's an interesting topic, I'm studying anthropology. Do you have any hobbies?", she says, getting a couple of small sculptures out and putting them on the windowsill.

Megan looked at the sculpture in amazement. Just like a little kid seeing a new toy.

" umm I collect umm stuffed animals other than that no" Megan said with a blush. She knew it was a very childish thing to do.

"Well loads of people like collecting things. I don't have many hobbies except reading and a bit of gaming.", Alex says smiling, she looked at her watch, "Oh it's 11:45, shall I cook lunch as I'm new."

Although she was all nice and calm on the outside she was a bit giddy on the inside, Megan was so cute, she saw the wonder with which she looked at the egyptian cat and Isis statuettes, she was like a little kid. And when she said she collected stuffies her heart burst, Alex had grown up with a younger brother who was 11 years younger, so she had always enjoyed helping take care of him.

" yeah I'm not much of a cook " Megan says shyly.

Megan walks out to living and turns on cartoons. She looks up at Alex.
" you are really nice" Megan says

Alex smiled when she saw her put her thumb in her mouth. Once she was done cooking she put the food into two different bowls, hoping Megan wouldn't notice the fact that hers was in a smaller bowl and the food was cut up into bite size pieces, just like a little child's.

She also poured some milk into a glass for Megan and put the two bowls on the table. She placed knives and forks down and then went over to Megan and tapped her on the shoulder. "Sweetie it's time for lunch."

Megan got startled when Alex taped her on the shoulders. She walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. She looked at the food and saw all nasty vegetables.

" I don't like that can you Oder pizza." Megan said with a pout.

" no I don't want them "Megan whined.
She hoped Alexis wasn't like her old room she use feed Megan all her vegetables or put her in timeout.
She continued to pout.

Megan sat their an pouted for about ten minutes. She then got tired of sitting and started to eat the vegetables.

" I'm full I don't want anymore" Megan said pushing the plate away.

" okay that sounds fun" Megan said. Before she went to the living room she went to her room and grabbed her favorite dragon stuffed animal.

Megan quietly sat on couch cuddling her monkey and sucked her thumb while watching cartoons.

Alex smiled. Megan was so adorable, but she supposed she needed to have a proper talk about this, but first she wanted to see how far she could go with this.

Once Alex jad finished cleaning up in the kitchen she went over to the sofa and sat down next to Megan, before picking her up and putting her on her lap.

Megan was surprised when Alex picked her up and put her on her lap but she was use to this.

After of cuddling and sucking her thumb Megan fell asleep, only problem was sometimes Megan peed herself if she had anything to drink which she did.

Upon seeing Megan wet herself, Alex didn't know what to say. She thiught to herself and laid Megan gently down on the sofa before getting some rubbish bags and putting them under Megan's sheets, she then put megan down and covered her with the comforter.

She wrote a note with her number on it so megan could call her and went down to the car park, being twenty one she could drive her own car. She got in and drove to the store to buy some training panties.

Megan continued to sleep.

She woke up and found that she wet her pants so she got and went to take a shower.

When she was done she waited for Alex to return wondering where she went.