LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB Training Pants: What's the Appeal?

You're right that it probably wouldn't make sense to you, OP, because you state right at the start that you play between 1-2 years old. Your mindset is where diapers are the only things you recognize as making sense for you to where. I can't speak for everyone who desires ABDL training pants, but for myself, I play 3 years old. My little side is very old for diapers but still doesn't always make it to the potty on time - sometimes accidental, sometimes intentional. Either way, while she can wear diapers and doesn't mind, my little side craves training pants to make it easier for her to go to the potty when she decides she wants to go to the potty. Not only that, but she thinks pull-ups are much cuter than diapers and she thinks it's amazing to make the fade-when-wet designs disappear when she decides to wet herself.

The good news is a lot of ABDL diaper manufacturers are starting to incorportate fade-when-wet designs onto their diapers (which is why they are almost always what I buy), but I know as a toddler-age little that I would love to have the ability to pull my training pants up and down at will, while still being able to tear them off if I wet them. It's just, as a toddler-age little, that's what feels right to me, more than diapers do. I don't mind diapers, but ABDL-sized pull-ups would be the bees' knees and I always encourage any step in that direction by any ABDL product seller.

I think it's a tough question to put an easy answer to, and its subjective also. It's like "why do we like diapers"? I don't know, I just do, always have. Training pants, or pull ups, are basically pseudo diapers. Some people, DL's identify to that time of life, when you transition from diapers to underpants. You can be a big person, but still have accidents, so you still need protection.

• 2 weeks later...