LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

" I can't let my baby wander a big place you stay without mommy. If you keep whining we will leave then you go to bed " hailey said. She continue to look around the museum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"All done good girl " Hailey said. After the show Hailey took Kayla to the bathroom to change her.
" after this honey we can see one more exhibit then go home for nap time " Hailey said. She waited until the lady with her much smaller baby was done either changing table.

"Please don't change me in here!" she whined as Hailey held her hand taking her into the bathroom. She stood there watching as the mommy changed the real baby thinking in a minute that Would be her.

"Nap i'm not tired!" she said as she was laid down for her diaper change.

" yes you need your diaper changed " Hailey said . Once she was done. Hailey laid Kayla on the table and ripped open the taps.
" yes you need a nap and you sound tired"
She wiped Kayla then discarded the old diaper then replaced with a new diaper and powder.

Kayla was just like a toddler crying about having her diaper changed and arguing about not needing a nap.

She had no say anymore as Hailey was her mommy.

"I'm not tired." she said laying there as Hailey brought the diaper up tight between her legs tapping the sides.

Hailey tapped both sides of the diaper then pulled Kayla skirt up. She sat Kayla up and grabbed the diaper bag and started to leave the museum.
She put Kayla in her car seat.
" after your nap mommy wants to try something i think you might like it a lot " Hailey said. As she buckled Kayla in. She placed a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla was happy once she got back in the car. She sat there sucking her pacifier, this was no longer uncomfortable as she was used to it now.

"What's that mommy!" she asked excited wondering what she wanted to try and she was looking forward to it cause she said she might like it!

Hailey smiled as she drove home.
" I can't tell until after you nap " Hailey said. She pulled Kayla into the drive way. She got out the car and went to get Kayla out.

She walked to her nursery took off her skirt and left her in her t shirt and diaper. Then laid Kayla down in her crib.

"Okay take a nap mommy will be back soon " Hailey cored then left the room.

Hailey smiled as she drove home.
" I can't tell until after you nap " Hailey said. She pulled Kayla into the drive way. She got out the car and went to get Kayla out.

She walked to her nursery took off her skirt and left her in her t shirt and diaper. Then laid Kayla down in her crib.

"Okay take a nap mommy will be back soon " Hailey cored then left the room.

Hailey got everything ready for Kayla surprise. She got her a training potty and pull ups ready for Kayla.
After like an hour Hailey went to get Kayla up.
" are you ready for the surprise cooed. "

Hailey didn't bother to change Kayla diaper. She brought Kayla down stairs and where everything was set up.

" mommy going to let you be a big girl. Because you been doing so good being a baby we're going to try you as a big girl " Hailey said excitdly. She was only doing this for one reason to embarrass Kayla since she knew she had no control anymore and would result and accident. So it was the perfect plan.

"Really!" Kayla said excited letting her mind run wild as she began thinking soon she would have her old life back. She looked at the potty chair and she had to admit Hailey was treating her just like a toddler who was going to start potty training.