LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

" no babies have no say in what they wear " Hailey said. She grabbed Kayla diaper bag.

" oh before I forget new rule you need a baby doll or stuffed animal with you all the time. So go get Tara " Hailey said pointing to Kayla kitty they got at build of bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla poured sure she could say I'm not a baby I'm 22 but Hailey would say she's two and might even spank her.

"Do I really need to get her she wants to stay here." she knew she'd look banish having to hold her kitty as everyone would see and think she's so cute sucking her pacifier holding her kitty wearing a dress that said baby and it didn't do much to hide her diaper.

Hailey gave Kayla the mommy look. " yes you do. You look so cute with her " Hailey said. She waited for Kayla to get her kitty. Then when she came back Hailey brought Kayla to the car and buckled her in. She clipped the pacifier on her dress then got in the car.

They drove to I hop for breakfast. It was a treat for Kayla instead of baby food.
" now last time we went out I had you food pur

Kayla dutifully waddles off to get her kitty

"Ok I got her." she said letting Haiti take her hand.

She sat there as Hailey bucked her in.

"Do I have to have it mommy." she whines as her pacifier was clipped to her clothes.

Once they pulled up to ihop Kayla was happy as long as it wasn't baby food.

"No mommy I don't I'll be good."

They went in and had a seat. Few minutes later the waiter came back with the high chair Hailey requested.

"Thank you." Kayla said shyly

Hailey smiled and looked at the menu. " I'll the fruit waffle and bacon. She will have the kids chocolate pancake and a milk " Hailey said to the waiter.

The waiter wrote down the order and left.
" so mommy been thinking about going on vacation maybe we can go to Disney or the beach " Hailey said.

"No your a baby that would be silly for you to go as a big girl in diapers " Hailey said with a laugh at the end.

Shortly after the food arrive. Hailey cut up Kayla pancakes and put her milk in a sippy cup. Then tied a bib around her neck.
" do you need mommy to feed you? " Hailey asked.

Hailey took out her phone and took pictures of Kayla eating the food. She was just a messy little toddler.
" After breakfast will go to a children's museum. I think you you will like that then go home for nap and lunch " Hailey explained as she finished eating.

" well they a slime making class, Dino's and even a light show " Hailey explained. She pulled in the parking lot and got Kayla out the car and they headed inside the museum. She looked at the map the lady gave them.
" what do you want to do first "

"Hmm that sounds interesting." she said imagining it in her head. She smiled at they pulled in.

"You don't have to take that in!" she said pointing at the diaper bag.

When they got inside the lady gave them a map to the place.

"Not sure, let's just walk around and see what looks good."