LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Lilly felt bad. She didn't know Kayla didn't want a party. She didn't know what to do.

" oh well let's just make the best of it. No baby food. And we get to have cake " Lilly said trying to get Kayla to see the bright side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilly walked over to the sweets table. She grabbed a handful of sweets. Then she walked over to Kayla and they hid under a table giggling eating sweets. Lilly has chocolate all over face and so did Kayla. They looked so cute.

" I know but now I want my baba" lilly said. Not realizing how babyish that sounded. " I'll get you one too" lilly said. She quietly went to her diaper bag and got to bottles then wen back to Kayla.
" here's your baba " she said drinking hers.

" welcome " Lilly said. They were giggling having a great time.
Hailey was wondering were they went.

" Kayla it's almost time for cake and presents " Hailey called out to her. She couldn't find them anywhere.
" Kayla come out please " Hailey called.

Lilly stayed quiet. Drinking her bottle.
Hailey was getting alittle bit nervous. " Chloe did you see Lilly Kayla ?" Hailey asked
" oh I saw Lilly go under that table with bottles " Chloe said

Hailey looked under the table and saw them. " what have you two been doing? " Hailey asked.

Lilly smiled. " yea we were just having fun " Lilly said giggling.

Hailey smiled. " okay no spanking put let's open some presents " Hailey said waiting for them to get out from under the table.

Lilly got happy to she wouldn't get a spanking. Hailey led them to the table where the presents letting them both pick one to open.
Lilly opened hers first and it was a baby doll with diapers. She just smiled.

Lilly watched as Kayla opened her present. It was similar to what she got. When all the presents were open Lilly went over to Kayla." You got some nice things" Lilly said.

Soon the party was over. Hailey put Kayla in the car and brought her home. She set all the presents down and went to go make dinner.

" Kayla you play with your toys while I make dinner " Hailey said setting Kayla toys down.

Hailey made dinner for Kayla then came out to get her. " Kayla look I got your favorite " Hailey said smiling. She held up peaches and chicken baby food.

Hailey helped Kayla in her highchair. She tied a bib around her neck. " yes it is remember told you mommy that before you became her baby " Hailey said spooning some chicken into Kayla mouth.