LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe pulled up to the place. She helped Kayla out. She fixed her dress so her diaper would show more. Then walked In it was dark In there. A couple seconds later people jumped out.

" surprise " everyone called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looked at Kayla. " it's a surprise party for you " Hailey said she led Kayla over to a highchair hat said birthday girl on there. " look Lilly here your friends from daycare and your ex Jason " Hailey said pointing to people she knew.

Hailey sighed.
" you are a baby honey. Every one happy for you. It's okay mommy here, everyone will be happy if just accepted you are a baby. " Hailey said trying to convince Kayla it was fine.

"I know what happened you can't full me!" she said crying.

What happened was she right she wondered she was so mad and frustrated. She had been a baby for so long her mind was becoming even like a baby's.

"That can't be true!" she said now with doubt in her voice that she wasn't so sure.

Hailey sat Kayla on her lap and gave her a pacifier. " it's not true remember you couldn't handle working anymore so wanted mommy to help" Hailey explained as she patted her back. The party would have to wait Kayla was still on her baby schedule so she probably needed a nap.

Hailey frowned.
" your living the life everyone wants to no worries or stress. " Hailey said. She looked at Kayla diaper.
" well I'm potty trained so no but you seem to like them "

Hailey grabbed Kayla a bottle. " okay we need to get back to your party " Hailey said. She brought Kayla out everyone was having fun. Kayla babies friends we're dancing and having fun. While the adults were talking.
" Kayla why don't you go play with your friends " Hailey said.