LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

" good job honey " Hailey praised Kayla. She gave her the bottle. Then went upstairs and got Kayla dress for later and her diaper bag for daycare.
" when your done with your baba mommy will change you then we can go to school " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla felt stupid as she was praised just like a little girl unfortunately for her she was being praised for talking like a baby and she hated it. She sat there drinking her bottle as her mommy got her things ready.

"Ok mommy."

She wondered how school was going to be today.

Hailey let Kayla finished then brought her upstairs to get dressed. She let Put Kayla in a purple romper and her hair in pigtails what she usually looked like. Then brought her downstairs and placed her in the car. Hailey gave Kayla her pacifier then started to work and daycare.

Kayla just let her do whatever she wanted she didn't want to get in trouble before she left for daycare. Normally she'd be fussy about everything but she knew she'd lose no matter what so why risk it. She sat in her car seat hoping this baby talk wouldn't continue, she cringed at the thought of Hailey telling Sara that she wanted her to ask for her ba ba. For now she sucked on her pacifier figuring things have to get better.

Hailey drove to her job. She brought Kayla down stairs where Sarah greeted them. She helped Kayla do her job then let go play with her friend Mia
" hi Kayla, guess what my mommy letting me try pull ups " Mia said excitedly showing Kayla her Sofia the first pull up. She was so happy.

Kayla watched as her mommy left then Sara took her hand leading her to the play area. She saw Mia the girl she was talking to yesterday.

"Hi oh really that's cool." she said becoming jealous cause she knew Hailey wouldn't let her try pull ups. Now she felt smaller cause she was in diapers and the little girls was in pull ups.

Mia smiled at Kayla and took her hand. " are you still in diapers or pull ups ?" Mia asked. She sat down near a doll house. She motioned for Kayla to sit.

Mia was a little kid so her mind wandered all the time. So she grabbed a doll and began playing.

Sarah came over too the girls. " okay Mia let's try and go potty " Sarah said. She helped Mia to the potty room. When they got back Mia was happy. " I went potty like a big " she said.

Sarah turned to kayla. " let's see if your a wet baby " Sarah said as she checked Kayla diaper. " yes you are let's get you changed, Mia can you get Kayla diaper bag" Sarah asked. Mia ran over and got it for her. Sarah laid Kayla on the changing table she slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla smiled as that was easy enough. They began playing dolls then she looked up hearing Sara's voice. She watched as she took Mia's hand leading her to the bathroom. The big baby rolled her eyes how Mia carried on about going potty then out of no where Sara checked her diaper.

"No I can go to the bathroom too!" she whined as she watched Mia happily run to get the diaper bag.

She didn't want to get in trouble so she laid down complaining some more but Sara put the pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla closed her eyes not believing she was about to get her diaper changed!

Sarah untapped Kayla and started to wipe her with wipes.
" yes you went potty in your diaper like a good girl." Sarah cooed as she sprinkled powder on kayla. Soon Sarah finished with a new diaper.
" all done Kayla " Sarah as she helped her off the changing table.
Mia took Kayla hand and went back to the dolls. she held up a doll. " my doll is bigger than yours " she aais

Sara closed her eyes.

"No I can go to the bathroom like Mia!" she said blushing as she let out a little moan as it seemed Sara paid a little extra attention to her special area. Once she was wiped down she herd the crinkle of the diaper being fanned out then her legs raised and the diaper slipped underneath her followed by the powder. She smelt just like a baby as the diaper was pulled tightly between her legs taped in place.

Kayla blushed as Mia took her hand it was as if Mia now thought she was bigger and in control of Kayla.

"Yeah I guess it is." she said forgetting the pacifier was still in she spit it out.

Sarah didn't pay attention to Kayla moan. " no babies go in diapers " she said then watched as she went to go play with Mia.

Mia watched Kayla spit her pacifier out. " no Kayla you need to suck your paci " Mia said putting it Kayla mouth. Mia began playing with her doll. Mia thought she was bigger than now since Kayla watched get her diaper changed.

" yes I am miss Sarah said all babies need pacifier and I'm a big girl " mia said. She put it back Kayla mouth.
"If you spit it out again miss Sarah will put you in the naughty corner" Mia explained.

Mia smiled and continue to play with Kayla. Soon Hailey came down to get Kayla. " okay Kayla let's get you ready for the party ." Hailey said. She brought Kayla upstairs and changed her into the blue pastel color dressed. This really did nothing to cover her diaper at all. But it was so cute on Kayla. Hailey brushed Kayla hair in two pigtails.

Kayla continued to play as Mia was really enjoying her new found power she would remind her she's a big girl and Kayla's a baby who wears diapers and she said how she would look out for her and made sure she behaved like sucking her pacifier ect. It was so embarrassing as she went on and on, Kayla just listened. When she saw Hailey she waved.

"Is it time to go home already mommy?" she asked excitedly ready to go.

"Party, oh yeah I forgot." she said not looking forward to that at all.

Once in Hailey's office dressed she looked around and when she had the new dress on she looked at it horrified.

"Um mommy the dress is too short you can see it!" since she's become a baby again she hates saying the word diaper..

Hailey clapped when Kayla said diaper.
" because it's a tea party. " Hailey said. A couple minutes Chloe walked in.
" Kayla you look so pretty I can't even take it. " she went over and hugged Kayla.

Chloe took Kayla to the car. " this is going to be so much fun. When I was younger I went to party's like this " Chloe said as she buckled Kayla in.
She gave Kayla Tara. So she could bring her to the party.