LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

"No but." before Kayla could anything else out Hailey grabbed her hand leading her outside. Once she was strapped in she was handed her bottle. She wasn't thirsty.

"Um mommy I."

"Nevermind." she said as she put the nipple to her lips remembering what her mommy said earlier.

Hailey drove to friendly. She took Kayla out the car making sure she drank all of her which she
Did.
They walk in the restaurant where the hostess greats them and gets Kayla a booster seat and kids menu.

She places Kayla in the booster seat.

" okay pick something good because this might be the last of the big girl food for awhile " Hailey says looking at her menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the time they reached the restaurant she had finished her bottle of baby formula. Kayla hated the taste but she was getting used to it.

She sat down worried that someone could tell she was wearing a diaper, she hated the fact that Haley walked in with the diaper bag slung over her shoulder. Kayla figured everyone would wonder where the baby was.

"You can't be serious I can't just eat baby food." she said softly but with venom in her voice.

Hailey sat and looked at the nun then back up at Kayla.

"If you keep it up I will feed you baby food now and nothing good" Hailey says.

She takes out two baby foods beef and peas. To show Kayla she was serious.

When Kayla saw the baby food she knew her new mommy was serious. She decided she would be good. After she looked at the menu she knew what she wanted.

"I'll have the bacon cheeseburger and onion rings and a coke." she said closing the menu in a weird way she was looking at this as her last meal expecting to only drink her bottles and eat baby food. The thought mad her mad but not enough to complain.

Hailey waited for Kayla to close the menu.

" well you can have everything but the coke you will have a bottle " Hailey says.

The waitress comes over and takes their Oder.

" so when we get home I want you to take a bath "

"Please mommy can I have juice or milk in a regular glass." Kayla sat there not believing she was calling a girl she grew up with mommy and begging for a glass instead of a baby bottle, as she moved she was reminded about the fact she had a diaper on.

My life has fallen apart. She thought to herself.

"A bath I'm used to taking showers."

" well I can get you juice in a sippy cup for you if you like. " Hailey says.

The waitress brings the food over and Hailey cuts up Kayla food.

She pours her juice in a sippy cup.

" and you only take baths from now on."

"Fine." Kayla said not happy but it was better then a bottle. She was surprised when her food came it looked so good but Haley began cutting it up for her.

"Seriously I'm not really little I can eat my food." she was getting frustrated realizing she had no control over anything.

"Ok." she said not wanting to push besides a bath wasn't so bad she reckoned..

Hailey continue to cut up her food.

" you better watch the tone missy or its timeout when we get home " hailey warned.

She had all control over Kayla and she liked it. Soon Kayla would be begging her little things adults took advantage of like using the toilet.

Kayla frowned and ate her food she didn't want to say anything with the fear of getting in trouble. She was finding out real quick Haley was taking her mommy role very serious and she was very strict.

She ate her food savoring the taste wondering if this truly was her last adult meal.

"Can I have a chocolate milkshake mommy?" she said softly trying to make sure no one would hear her.

Hailey ate her food and watched Kayla eat hers. She waited for her to be done.

" since you asked nicely you can a chocolate milk shake. " Hailey told her.

She Oder Kayla milk shake.

"Okay do you need mommy to hold it " Hailey asked.

Kayla smiled as she was going to get a shake she was learning her new place and at times she would realize she's falling into her new role. Then at other times she would remember she's the girl that always beat Haley and she has no right doing this to her treating her like a baby making her wear diapers. Her thoughts were Interrupted as her shake was delivered.

"Um no I can handle it." she said smiling taking the straw and stirring it up.. Any bit of adulthood she could hold on to she was!

Hailey smiled she let Kayla hold her own drink. She wasn't going to take every little piece of adulthood way. Just most of it.

" okay finish that up so we can bring home to get ready for bed " Hailey said.

She waited for Kayla to finish then get took her out of the high. Then fastens her into her car seat.

"When we get home I expect a messy or a wet diaper if you do both I give you type of reward " Hailey says with a smile.

Kayla was enjoying her milkshake worried that this would be the only good thing she'd be having in awhile. She as thinking maybe the babysitter would go easy on her. She sat there as her mommy strapped her into the car seat, Kayla's eyes got big cause she wasn't expecting to be forced to mess her diaper.

"You can't be serious you're going to make me shit myself!" she was on fire this had gone too far!

" you know what little girl I'm sick of your attitude and your language. You going to regret it when we go home. Because Your boy is going to be hurting. But I have a surprise for also your getting an Enema to since you don't want to shit yourself by yourself. Then after a long time sucking on soap. Just you wait. After this you are going want to be a good baby for mommy. Nothing you can do can change my mind. " Hailey said.

Kayla was going to regret her attitude and her language after this haley thought to herself.

"I'm sorry mommy no please please I'll be good!" she cried and begged kicking her feet like a little girl who wasn't getting her way. She was scared of what was going to happen to her once they got home.

"Pl--please mom--mommy I'm so--so sorry!" she said crying hysterically

Hailey turned the music up to try to ignore Kayla crying. She stopped the car and took Kayla out the car seat. She dragged her to her room.

" no I want to tell me why you are getting a spanking " Hailey said twirling the paddle in her hand.

Kayla knew she was in trouble as she had a hard time keeping up as Hailey roughly dragged her to the nursery. She began crying when she saw the paddle.

"No mommy pl--please please!" she said stuttering feeling her ass already began to get warm as she was worried what might be coming.

"I used bad language but I won't again please mommy I'm sorry." she said holding her hands out in defense as she cried!

Hailey waited for Kayla to finish then put her over her knee.

" it's to late to say sorry missy next time think about before you swear" Hailey said.

Then she began spanking her with the paddle.

Wack wack wack Hailey did over and over untill she reached 45.

Then she stopped.

She sat Kayla up. " now walk to the bathroom and sit on the stool. "

Kayla was kicking her feet pounding her fists as Hailey showed no mercy as the paddle came down hard. Around the 3Oth spank Kayla realized she was now a baby and she wasn't going to get in trouble anymore as the spankings sucked. When it was over her nose was running and her tears were salty. She was jell o as her mommy sat her up.

"Ok." she said rubbing her bottom as it was on fire.

She did as she was told.

Hailey came in a couple minutes with a enema bag ready for Kayla.

She grabbed a bar or soap. And placed in in Kayla mouth. She put towels on the floor and laid Kayla on the floor.

" okay if you do as your told we won't have to do this again. " Hailey said.

She untapped Kayla diaper then placed the nozzle up he butt.

" okay now keep the soap and the enema where it is for fifteen minutes. Hailey said the sat on the tub and waited for the time to be up.

Kayla saw what she intended to do.

"No mommy please I don't want anything up my bottom." she said using her words carefully. She didn't want to get in more trouble so she opened her mouth taking the bar of soap. She still had tears in her eyes as she was laid down. She let out a yelp as the nozzle was pushed inside of her.

She just nodded cause if she said anything the soap would fall out

Hailey waited for fifteens minutes. Then got a new diaper for Kayla and diapered her bottom.

" okay go to the sink and rinse out that soap then I will get you a bottle" Hailey said standing Kayla up.

She waited for Kayla to finish.