LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey got out the car and went to get Kayla. " well I guess I want you lose control " Hailey said as she took Kayla out and put her in the house. She lead her over to the play mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Why do you want me to lose control!" she said angrily. She was taking inside the house.

"What did I ever do to you!" she cried as she knew what her future held for her and if she needed a reminder all she had to do was look at the box of Pampers.

"It's not fair you did this to me!"

Hailey went over to a folder she had of eveything she almost won and Kayla took from her. " here this explains everything right here and this is my pay back " Hailey said. She handed Kayla the folder.

Kayla looked through the folder middle school play, basketball team, high school softball, cheerleading, pictures of guys and prom queen!

"Oh my you're insane obsessed!" as it hit her she wasn't going to lose the promotion to her as she was tired of losing to her and now she finally beat her and made her into a baby.

"Wow! She has the perfect revenge she thought to herself.

Hailey just smiled she had been plotting this revenge for years and it finally happened it was perfect revenge. She looked at Kayla to see her response.

" well now you know and you can see it for your own eyes why I did this and my plane is working perfectly"

Hailey went to the Kayla and cuddle her. " well soon this will be natural " Hailey said.

At first this was just to get revenge for her but after a couple weeks Kayla started to grow on Hailey. She didn't know if she should let Kayla go out just keep her here. She hugged her.

• Like 1

"No this won't be natural there's nothing natural keeping a twenty year old as a baby!" she cried she was surprised when Hailey hugged her parting her back and cooing at her as if she was a real baby who was just upset!

Hailey continue to pat Kayla back. " yes it will be once you lose control. Then after you will get use to baby toys and food. Because you won't want a spanking anymore " Hailey says. She was right soon Kayla would lose control and do things babies would do.

Hailey rocked Kayla. " you will soon this will be life everyday so you won't hate it you be use to it no matter what you say " Hailey says she still patting Kayla back then slips a pacifer in her mouth so she can calm down.

"No it won't it can't be!" she cried as Hailey rocked her at first Kayla wouldn't open for the pacifier but she knew it was either that or a spanking so she opened and soon she was calmed down.. No one knew but Kayla didn't give up her pacifier until she was five and now she had it back it was like something awoke inside her.

Hailey knew Kayla like her pacifier just buy the way she sucked it. She rocked and patted Kayla back. " it's okay just calm down honey " Hailey says to Kayla then starts to coo softly.

Hailey rocked Kayla then put her two sleep shortly after in her crib. Later that day Eric came over him and Hailey hit off later that night then went to sleep shortly after.

Hailey woke up early and made breakfast for her and Eric then made Kayla baby cereal. She went to go wake her up. " morning baby " she say rubbing her back.

Hailey checked Kayla diaper. Then took her out the crib and brought her downstairs and placed her in her high chair.

" morning baby " Eric said as Hailey got Kayla food ready

"Aren't you going to change me?" she cried as she didn't want to stay in a wet diaper for any amount of time. Once she got downstairs she was placed in the highchair she turned around when she herd a man's voice.

"He can't see me like this!" she said trying to unclick the tray.

Hailey raised her eyebrow at Kayla." Kayla you wear your wet diaper during breakfast then I will change you " Hailey said. She tied a bib around her neck. Hailey smacked Kayla hand for trying to get out the highchair." I know a little girl who wants a spanking right now " Hailey says getting ready to feed kayla.

Hailey smiled then brought the spoon up to Kayla mouth." So after breakfast I while change you then We are going shopping " Hailey explained as she spooned the baby cereal to Kayla mouth.