LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla knew Haley was serious so she decided to try to play Haley's game and make her happy.

"I'm sorry mommy please I'll be good!" she said as Haley dragged her to the bathroom.

Kayla cried and begged and tried her best to get away but she was quickly learning her hands were now useless and her booties gave her no traction.

Her ass was on fire after the paddle and she thought it was over until Haley got the belt.

"Pl--please mo--mommy I--I'll be--be good!" she said crying tears streaming down her face.

After the spanking she was sniffling with a runny nose.

" I hope you learn your lesson next time it will be worst but you still are getting soap in you mouth " haley said sternly.

She took haley over to the sink and put the bar of soap near her mouth. " open " haley said in her sternest voice.

When she did Hailey led Kayla to the corner and smack her but 5 times. " if you move your punishment will get worst"

Haley then sat on the side of the tub watching Kayla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla was totally broken as her ass was on fire and she felt just like a little girl as Haley was totally in control she did as she was told without any fight at all. Kayla wiped the tears from her face and opened. She made a face like she just bit into a lemon, but she did as she was told.

"Owe owe!" she yelled as Haley swatted her a few more times.

While in the corner Kayla thought about two things one escaping and being good so she don't get in trouble again!

After ten minutes was up haley told Kayla to spit out the soap.

" now before you rinse your mouth why did you get in trouble " haley said swinging the paddle in her hands. She was doing this to Kayla to show that she had no power and haley had all of it.

" when your punishment is over you can go to the nursery get your bear then come downstairs so you can have a bottle " haley said leading her over to the sink.

Kayla was happy to be given permission to spit the soap out. She couldn't believe what she was about to say. As she saw Haley with the paddle she knew Haley wouldn't hesitate to use it again. No way could her sweet little ass take another blow.

Standing there defeated and feeling like a little girl she looked at Haley.

"Mommy I got in trouble for breaking the rules." she said still not Believing she just said that and knowing soon she was going to have to drink a baby bottle.

She nodded as she knew once done she'd have to go get her bear.

"Ok mommy."

" good girl now go do what I said " Hailey said.

She went and made a bottle for Kayla. She sat on couch and waited for her.

When Kayla came back Down she patted the couch.
" come have some cuddle time with mommy " Hailey cooed.

Kayla went to the nursery like she was told and grabbed the teddy bear who was wearing a pampers baby diaper. She rolled her eyes.

"She can't be serious." she said feeling the heat and the stinging of her sore ass she grabbed the bear and headed back downstairs.

The baby walked into the living room and saw Haley smiling with a baby bottle in her hand.

"Ok mommy." she said as she did what she was told doing everything she could not to get in trouble again.

Hailey cuddle Kayla and placed the near her lips. Hailey rocked and patted her butt.

" you actually kind of cute when your being good " Hailey says in a calm voice.

She wanted Kayla to feel safe but still wanted her to know who is in charge and that she is a baby.

Kayla reluctantly got into the lap of Hailey. At first she refused the bottle as her new mommy teased the nipple to her lips. Knowing if she didn't do as she was told she'd get in trouble the baby finally opened and began sucking on the nipple. As she laid there drinking the bottle being rocked as Haley patted her diaper as she drank. All Kayla could do was think I'm an adult not a baby but again she felt her ass still throbbing from her spanking, then all she could think about was being good. She relaxed and drank her bottle.

Hailey fed Kayla the rest of the bottle. Then placed her on her shoulder and started to burp her. When she was Hailey placed Kayla on the floor.

" go play over their on the playmate why I clean up something " haley said patting Kayla bottom.

Hailey cleaned up for a little while.

Shortly after she came out with a diaper bag and a baby jacket.

"Come on I need to do some shopping " Hailey says holding the jacket out.

" now I have no problem spanning you in the store so if I were you I would be on my best behavior or mr. Paddle will come out" Hailey says in her sternest voice.

Kayla sat there looking at the blocks and the dolls she wasn't going to play with them if she could help it. She looked up at Haley as she herd her voce she had a pink diaper bag slung over her shoulder and she could see baby written across it in pastel block colors. Oh know she thought, we're going out. Then she thought maybe I can get away then!

"Um ok." she said thinking Haley finally slipped up..

Haley knew Kayla would try to run away. So she had stroller ready for her.

Hailey helped Kayla in her car seat then drove to the grocery store. Haley took Kayla out the car and placed in her the stroller. She slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

" take that out and you will get soap in your mouth" Hailey warned

Kayla's eyes got big when she got in the car as Haley had a car seat ready it looked like something they would use for disabled people. She frowned as she was strapped in. Not wanting to get in trouble she said nothing. She figured she could still get away. As they were driving she looked at the diaper bag and noticed the disposable diapers.

"Oh no she thinks she can change me in public!"

Once they pulled in she was thinking soon she'll be free.

The stroller shocked her.

"Seriously is this necessary!" she shined.

When she was buckled in and given her pacifier followed by the threat she knew she'd be good and her plan was foiled.

" yes it is you probably planning to run away" Hailey says. She goes grabs a basket and starts to shop. She gets a variety of baby food and baby formula.

Hailey then gets food herself. They get to the check and grabs a bag of lollipops for Kayla.

" if your good you can lollipops " Hailey coos.

"Damn she already knew what I was going to do!" Kayla thought to herself. She really didn't know what to do she was frustrated. What was she going to do yell that she was being kidnapped and get in trouble if no one believed her!

They finished the grocery shopping trip then went home.
Haley took Kayla back up to the nursery and gave her bottle.

" okay baby it's nap time " Hailey said and lifted Kayla in her crib. Gave her teddy bear and bottle and left. " call me when you wake up"

Kayla laid in the crib looking at the bottle and around the nursery. She watched as Haley left.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to drink this damn bottle!" she said to herself. Kayla remembered this is what started it all in the first place was her drugged tea.

After what seemed like an hour to Kayla but what was only twenty minutes she called for Haley.

"Hal--I---I mean mommy I'm up." she said catching herself rolling her eyes as she called her mommy.

Hailey cleans up then waits for Kayla to get up. Hailey goes up to the nursery when Kayla called out.

"Did you have a good nap " Hailey cooed. Hailey slipped her fingers in Kayla diaper. It wasn't wet.

" did you drink your bottle " Hailey says raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah." she said. She was startled as Haley didn't ask or warn her or anything she just put her hand in her diaper checking her.

"Um no mommy I wasn't thirsty." she said hoping she'd drop it.

She made a face just thinking about drinking baby formula.

Haley took Kayla out the crib and grabbed her bottle.

" when mommy gives you you a bottle you drink it no matter what " Hailey said in her sternest voice. " now you can drink the bottle downstairs on your play mat "

Haley brought Kayla down stairs and laid her on the mat for lacing the bottle near her mouth.

Kayla felt a flash of fear wash over her as she was taken out of the crib bad scolded as she was brought downstairs on and placed on the play mat.

She hated having to lay down and drink her bottle but once the bottle was brought to her mouth she opened and began drinking. The baby hated the taste of formula but she hated he spanking more. So she drank.

Hailey holds the bottom for Kayla then let's her hold it herself.when she was done haley sat her and burp Kayla.

"Now do let's go outside and build a sand castle " Hailey says. She takes Kayla hand and walks her over to the sand box.