LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla smiled happily this was a big deal. She thought great soon I'll have my old life back.

"Ok." she said ripping it off cleaning herself off she came back out and saw the pull up.

"Really you're going to make me wear that now?" she asked expecting panties but it seemed Hailey was really going to potty train me. She thought stepping into the pink pull up.

" well what else would you wear. I don't know if your ready for panties or not. " Hailey said. She pulled the pull up for Kayla then sat her over at coloring table so she could color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I can wear panties." she said defensively. Then she thought to herself baby steps and decided not to argue or fight.

"Ok." she stepped into the pull ups noticing how different they felt compared to her diapers.

She noticed walking over to the play table the pull up crinkled but not like her diaper.

"So if I need to go I just tell you?"

" no not yet honey " Hailey said.
She pulled Kayla pull up for her then sat her at the play table.
" yes honey and you can use you training potty " Hailey explained taking out her laptop.

"Why can't I use the restroom I don't need a baby potty I'm a big girl!" she said not even realizing just how much of a toddler she sounded like. She sat there enjoying her new freedom she was off the play mat and out of the play pen. She decided to test her new freedoms.

"I'm thirsty!"

" if you keep complaining I'm going to put you back in diapers. " Hailey said.

She watched as Kayla sat at the table. When Kayla said she was thirsty Hailey got up and gave her a sippy cup. " there you go honey. " Hailey said giving it to her.

Hailey smiled as Kayla started to drink her soppy cup. Hailey put diuretics in her bottle so she would pee. Just to have some more fun.
" removed Kayla if you wet three times today it's back in diapers for good no complaining. That includes nap time. But If you don't I will let you be a toddler and grow up again. "

"Ok." she smiled thinking it wouldn't be hard to keep dry after Al she was a big girl she was 22 not 22 months! She kept drinking as the orang drink was really good. The new toddler was enjoying this and was looking forward to lunch.

"What can I have for lunch?"

Hailey thought for a moment. " well usually you would have strained chicken or peas. I'm guessing you don't want that. But if I move straight to big girl food it will hurt your stomach. So mommy go you this toddler meal. " Hailey explained. She got up and went to the kitchen and got the starter meal for Kayla. It had peas carrots and chicken just toddler version.

" this look yummy " Hailey said. The package read stage 3 toddler food.

Kayla nodded as it made sense. She had never been returned to a baby and then allowed to grow up again.

"Ok." she said smiling happy she wasn't going to eat strained anything.

Then it hit her she felt her bladder but it was too late she was wet.

She turned red not knowing what to do!

Hailey came out the kitchen. " okay Kayla time eat. " Hailey grabbed Kayla hand. She noticed that she was wet but didn't say anything yet. She walked Kayla in the kitchen and sat her in a booster seat. With her meal.

" eat up baby " Hailey said placing toddler silverware

"Ok." she said excitedly hoping she could hide her accident from her mommy. She sat in a booster seat enjoying being a big girl again. Soon I'll be an adult again and get out of this nightmare! She thought to herself.

Kayla smiled taking the silverware that was plastic and childish she began eating

Hailey watched Kayla. She put more duretics in kayla juice that she would drink.

" Kayla mommy wants to get you a toddler bed. Today so after we eat will go out and get you one " Hailey said.

Kayla was happy her mommy hadn't noticed her accident.

"Why not just a regular bed I don't need a crib or a toddler bed." not long ago she would've felt really stupid arguing the point, but the truth of the matter after all the spankings Kayla even thought of herself as a little girl now.

" I don't want you to ruin a new mattress that's why your getting a toddler bed. " Hailey explained.

" so you need to use the potty before we go. We don't want any accidents " Hailey said: she walked over to Kayla and felt her pull up and frowned.

" did you have an accident "

Kayla nodded as she guessed that made sense. Then she didn't know what to say as the word accident was brought up.

"Um yeah ." she said softly, she felt bad as she saw her mommy frown at her. Kayla felt just like a little girl as she stood there in her wet pull up not knowing what was going to happen!

It was easier when she wore diapers as she was expected to wet and mess them she was a baby and her mommy would even praise her. Now she was in a wet pull up and she was supposed to be a big girl.

"I'm sorry mommy."

Hailey sighed and pulled down the pull up. " well when you wet yourself you have to spend three minutes in time out then got sit on the potty" Hailey said.

She brought Kayla to time out.
"Maybe your not ready for pull ups. "
Hailey said.

Kayla frowned embarrassed as she watched her wet pull up down to her knees trying not to trip over it as she was lead to the corner.

"No no mommy I am I am." she cried desperately thinking she was soon going to be back in diapers!

She kept her nose in the corner sobbing to herself.

After a couple minutes. Hailey came over with a dry pull up. She pulled the wet off and put on the new one. " now let's see you can go potty more " Hailey cooed. She sat Kayla on her training potty to see if she would go.

Kayla was relieved when her mommy put her in a new pull up and not a diaper. She was then lead by the hand and placed on the toddler potty. She sat there for a few minutes hoping for some privacy but Hailey just stood there watching her. After a few minutes she did it! She smiled looking up at her mommy.

"I did it!" she said feeling proud of herself.

Hailey clapped her hands. " good girl baby now you can get a sticker " Hailey said. She wiped Kayla than pulled her pull up. She got a Dora sticker and gave it to Kayla to put on her chart.

" go head so you can get a prize"