LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

" I think you might after your soap washing " Hailey said. She took Kayla out the highchair and brought her to the bathroom. She got a bar a soap and tried to put it in Kayla mouth. She lacked Kayla bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No I will I will!" she said crying as she was dragged to the bathroom.

She stood there as Hailey lathered up the soap. Refusing to open she was snacked on her diapered bottom.

"Owe mppphh!" she yelped as soon as she opened her mouth the soap was jammed in.

Hailey brought Kayla to a corner in the bathroom. " now if don't call me mommy again I will make suck on soap then you will speak baby talk for awhile" Hailey explained.

Hailey took the soap out Kayla mouth then walked her over to the sink to wash her mouth out. Hailey led Kayla to the nursery and got a bottle and gave it to her to wash the soap out her mouth.

Hailey got Kayla outfit for tomorrow which was a puffy blue dress kind of like Cinderella dress but shortier so it showed her diaper more. Then a tiara to match. Hailey went to bed shortly after.

Hailey was up before Kayla.
" morning baby let's get ready for daycare " hailey said. She helped Kayla out the crib then brought her downstairs to the kitchen.

" no I'm going to give you a bath after breakfast, then you can get a change " Hailey explained ash tied a bib around Kayla neck. She got some bananas out for her and started to feed her that.

"Ok mommy." she wasn't happy that she wasn't getting changed but what could she do. She went downstairs ready to eat as she was hungry and still had that bad taste of soap in her mouth. She smiled happily as she didn't see any baby food..

She happily opened and let her mommy feed her.

"Do I have to go to daycare mommy?"

Hailey feed Kayla the pieces of banana. " yes Kayla you need to go to daycare. " Hailey said as she spooned some more bananas in her mouth.

" I thought you like daycare ? " Hailey asked.

" okay honey " Hailey said. She fed Kayla the last drop of bananas. She made a bottle
For her . " do you remember what your suppose to say when you want a bottle? " Hailey asked.

Kayla smiled as it didn't seem Hailey was going to argue with her. She kept eating then she frowned. Oh no! She thought did she really expect me to say that! What if she started adding new things to say each day..

"Ba ba mommy." she said smiling hoping to make her happy.

• Like 1