LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla took her bottle she was being extra good she really was being a baby girl now as she couldn't risk another spanking her mommy really had her in line now. She was jealous when they stopped off at Starbucks she used to drink those everyday but since Hailey took her life over she hasn't had one!

She wondered what her girlfriends would think of her and what about the girls that were jealous of her or the guys that she teased. They walked up the stairs she waddles along her diaper crinkling it seemed really loud.

Once they walked into the office she was startled as everyone said surprise. She wet her diaper on the spot she was so scared and embarrassed.

Then the let a banner fall that said it's a girl.

WTF! She thought to herself as she saw the presents they're having a baby shower for me!

She wanted to cry!

"Yeth mommy." she said softly embarrassed as everyone would know she was a baby now. Even worse her stomach rumbled.

No not now please! She thought to herself.

Hailey brought Kayla over to a chair that said baby shower with a balloon. Lots of people came over and talked to Hailey while Hailey held Kayla like a proud mommy.

Erik came over to Hailey. " do you think you can find a babysitter for her. Remember we still have that date later or she can come with us" Erick said.
" oh I think I can get one but if anything she can come " Hailey said. Erick tickled Kayla gently on her feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla walked with Hailey and she got a closer look at the presents they were all wrapped in nursery paper except one box with a big bow on it was a box of Pampers.

She sat down as her mommy bounced her on her knee.

Then Eric of all people she teased and turned down saying he was immature now she sat there in her mommy' s lap sucking a pacifier wearing a diaper and soon she knew it would be messy.

Now her and Eric were dating and talking about her going with them. No way did she want that.

She began laughing as Eric tickled her.

Eric stopped tickling her. " let me hold her while you mingle give me some quality time with my step daughter " he said and grabbed Kayla. Hailey left to go talk wondering if Kayla would mess herself in during the time she was with Eric.

Stepdaughter she thought to herself. She watched as Hailey left she wondered what she told everyone about her. As no one seemed surprised like this was the most normal thing in the world. Once Hailey was gone she decided now was her chance.

"Look that bitch drugged me and took my phone, my keys, and my credit cards let me go now so I can get out of this nightmare!"

She got so worked up it felt like her stomach was about to explode then it happed she dirtied her diaper.

Eric looked at Kayla. " did you say something baby I think you want soap in you mouth if you don't start sucking on you pacifier. " Erik said sticking it Kayla mouth. Then he felt her started to go with out any sign.

" everyone Kayla started to poop her diaper " he announced to the crowd of the people.

Kayla assumed Hailey must've told him she now knew she wouldn't get any help. She began sucking her pacifier not wanting soap again.

"No please don't tell!" she said behind her pacifier as it was the ultimate humiliation to have him announce she was pooping her diaper.

Eric looked at Kayla. " I'm sorry what did you say " Eric said then patted Kayla diaper more. Hailey came over and took Kayla over to the bathroom.

" having fun next we are going to open present and have cake but of course your not " Hailey said then started changing Kayla diaper. She then brought her out so she could open present Hailey sat Kayla in her high chair then handed a big box of course it was pampers.

"Nothing." she said noticing he was treating her just like a baby too! She wanted to cry as he patted her diaper. Kayla was actually happy when she saw Hailey who had a diaper in her hand taking Kayla's hand leading her to the bathroom. She laid there ready for her diaper change.

"No's mess knot waving wun." she said in her best baby talk.

She laid there as her mommy changed her diaper.

"I do's wts quake." she whined as Hailey finished changing her diaper.

The baby felt better in a nice fresh diaper as she sat in her highchair she began opening her presents it was a big box of Pampers.

She frowned knowing she would be in diapers for quite some time!

Hailey let Kayla open the rest of the presents they were just whole bunch of baby things like bottle bib and pacifier for her. Hailey came over and the cut the cake. She gave Kayla a little slices of cake with not fork or spoon.

Everyone watched as Kayla at and smiled at her some people took picture. One person asked if Kayla needed help eating or if she needed her mommy to feed her.

Kayla opened the presents at the encouragement of her mommy. She was dying on the inside as she opened every present and everyone of them was everything she needed for her new or continued babyhood.

She smiled as she was given some cake.

"Fwrk mommy." she asked.

When she didn't get one she got it she was going to have to eat with her hands just like a baby would!

Hailey talked to some people while Kayla ate her cake. Eric loaded the car up for Hailey with Kayla presents.

" Kayla hows the cake " Hailey asked since she knew it was better than her baby food.

Hailey gave Kayla her bottle while she finished cleaning up. Then wiped her hands and brought her to the car.

" that was fun we get home you can play with new toys before bedtime " Hailey said to Kayla as she drove home.

Kayla decided she had been good enough.

"Ok I was good and put on the show you wanted me too so no more stupid baby talk." she said knowing Hailey was driving so she couldn't do anything but also thinking she had been good so maybe she would agree with her.

Hailey just smiled Kayla thought she was off the hook. " well you have been good. But I think you should still baby talk because you just talked normal and I didn't tell you your punishment was over. So let me think about it. Maybe if you show me you can be a baby without complaining then you won't have to. So show me what babies do " Hailey said with a smirk. She knew Kayla wasn't going to do it so she had something else up her sleeve.

She smiled thinking maybe this damn baby talk was over! Kayla wasn't sure what she wanted her to do.

"I's bees a gwd baby mommy no mores waby talk." she said still talking baby talk trying to explain how she will be good..

Hailey was surprised that Kayla continue to speak baby talk. " okay I guess you baby talk punishment is over but if you do something bad it's back on" Hailey said. She continued to drive home

"Ok." she said. Kayla hated how Hailey could talk everything from here. First it was her underwear and now she was trying to talk away her talking. She knew she had to do something!

"So what did you tell everyone and are you going on a date tonight with Eric?"

Hailey smiled. " I told them I was keeping you as my baby because you were having trouble keeping up with daily task and couldn't handle it any more. So you wanted me to keep you as a baby for a couple years " Hailey explain to Kayla.

"Like I had a choice if I didn't you'd spank me!" she whined and she let it slip not on purpose. Now she knew all Hailey had to do was spank her or use the baby punishment to keep her in line.

"So you expect to keep me for two years!"

" if you keep whining you will be talking baby talk for awhile" Hailey said. Then parked the car. " I'm keeping for longer or maybe less haven't decided yet "