LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

"Yeth mommy!" she said smiling. Kayla figured she better play her game and be good afraid of what phase 2 might be. Hopefully in a day or two she might be able to talk like an adult again and walk.

She was so mad how whatever Hailey wanted she got!

Hailey took Kayla hand and led her to the kitchen and put her in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. Then got to jars of baby food out liver and bananas. " this is going to be yummy in your tummy " Hailey said. Then brought the spoon up to Kayla mouth cooing at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey took Kayla hand and led her to the kitchen and put her in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. Then got to jars of baby food out liver and bananas. " this is going to be yummy in your tummy " Hailey said. Then brought the spoon up to Kayla mouth cooing at her.

Kayla let Hailey take her hand leading her into the kitchen. She noticed how it seemed Hailey was now treating her more like a baby.

She sat in her highchair then watching Hailey click the tray in place.

"Goss mommy wasty!" she said turning her head

Hailey kept feeding Kayla the food." Well the nanas will be better " Hailey said giving Kayla the rest of the baby food. Then got down to the bananas. " can you give me a smile for the nanas. "

Hailey gave Kayla her bottle to wash it down. Then fed her the bananas. " you bring so good for me " Hailey said then let Kayla finished the rest of the bananas.

Hailey smiled. " know not for awhile but being is good means you can have icecream for desert " Hailey says giving Kayla the last of the bananas.

Hailey got up and got Kayla a bowl of chocolate icecream with sprinkles and a spoon. " okay you can eat this all by your self since you been so good. " Hailey says going to eat her dinner.

Hailey ate her dinner drinking some wine. " so Kayla tomorrow you punishment isn't that bad but still proabably bad for you. You are going to the office with me tomorrow just like a baby and going to crawl baby talk everything babyish. But before we go Im giving you laxatives so you poop your self in front of everyone with no control " Hailey said with a giggle. Then went back to eating.

Kayla's face grew red with Anger. She was so pissed off she quit eating.

"You what you can't do that No I won't do it I'm not playing your fucking game anymore.

She threw her ice cream at Hailey.

"That's what you deserve you bitch!" she yelled still stuck in the highchair

Hailey face grew really mad hearing Kayla yell then when she threw the icecream everything was worst. She got up and dragged Kayla to her nursery then put her in the crib. She pulled Kayla over her lap and got the paddle and spanked her and spanked. Hailey just kept going and going.

" you just made everything worst for your self " Hailey said over and over again just like each blow.

Kayla tried fighting this time she swung at Hailey but she was too quick for her soon she had her over her lap.

"Owe owe!" she cried and yelled as this spanking seemed like it would never end!

She cried and cried kicking her feet as her ass was literally on fire.

• Like 1

Hailey kept going and going until finally she suporties and strapped Kayla on the changing table then smacked her five times then stuck the suporties up her butt to make her poop herself. Then she spanked her 10 more times. Then tapped her diaper. Then put her in the crib.
Hailey went to the bathroom and got the pacifier gag and soaped it up an strapped it around Kayla mouth.

" in the morning you will get some laxatives and another spanking before we go next time you will be better " Hailey said then walked out the room.

Kayla cried and sniffles but she didn't fight or anything she didn't want another spanking. She looked at Hailey who had pudding in her hair.

"Owe!" she grunted as she felt Hailey stick something up her ass.

"Owe!" she yelped as Hailey smacked her again.

She was actually relieved once she was back in her crib as she knew she wouldn't be spanked anymore.

Kayla laid there with the bitter taste in her mouth having no choice but to suck on it as her mommy told her how tomorrow was going to be.

She cried knowing her life would be over!

Hailey went downstairs and got ready for tomorrow. Hopefully Kayla learned her lesson. Hailey cleaned up the mess then went to sleep. I'm the morning Hailey got dressed then ready for Kayla big event

She walked In the nursery smiling holding a bottle that was filled with laxatives.

" morning baby "

Kayla was dreading today but after last night she couldn't take another spanking. Her mouth had the bitter taste in It, she was looking forward to getting it out.

"Mphhh." she said behind the pacifier desperately wanting her bottle to get the taste out of her mouth.

Hailey took the pacifier out." Okay here drink this " Hailey said giving it to Kayla. She took her downstairs to eat her breakfast while she drank the bottle.

" okay do you want your spanking before breakfast or after " Hailey asked holding the paddle.

Kayla happily took her bottle and began drinking. She was happy when Hailey took her downstairs putting her in her highchair thinking maybe she forgot about the spanking. The baby was being good as she continued drinking. When she saw her with the paddle she felt a shiver run down her neck.

"Pwese mommy i's bwe

Hailey let Kayla finish the bottle. " I'm sorry you should have thought of that yesterday " Hailey said then pulled Kayla over her lap and gave 15 hard smacks with the paddle then sat her back in the high chair.

She got prune baby food. " come on open up for the air plane. " Hailey cooed.

The baby cried knowing she wasn't getting out of it.

"Pease mommy i's b's gwd I pwomise."

She laid over her mommy lap ready for her spanking.

"Owe!" she cried as the first of many smacks began.

She cried and cried as her butt couldn't take much more after last night.

Kayla sat in her high chair and she didn't dare disobey opening as her mommy fed her she made faces as the prunes were nasty but she ate without fussing.

Hailey fed Kayla all the prunes getting it on her face. " look at you being such a good baby " she cooed.

Finally she cleaned Kayla face then brought her upstairs to get ready for the day. She brushed Kayla hair in two pigtails with purple bows. Then a big pink tutu. And a short shirt that said I'm the baby that poops on it. It was the most embrassing outfit every.

" look how cute you look" Hailey said. " go get you pacifer and teddy please "

Kayla smiled as she didn't want to get in anymore trouble. She kept her hands down letting her mommy feed her. The baby let her mommy clean her face and hands.

Once she was out of the highchair she went to the nursery to be changed.

She sat there as her mommy did her hair.

When she was dressed she cringes at what she looked like. It seemed Hailey was driving home the point she's a baby and she better accept it. She took her hand making her look at herself in the mirror.

"Yeth mommy." she said going to get her pacifier and teddy bear.