LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Haley was trying to get a better position at her office. She knew she could get It if she tried. Only problem was that their was another employee trying to get the job to Kayla. Haley saw Kayla as competition because she was smart and pretty. Haley was all that to but she knew that she would have to put a fight with Kayla.

Kayla woke up like any other day she got dressed in her sexiest lingerie when she looked good and felt good she felt powerful and it didn't hurt that it drove the guys crazy. With her spiral permed blond hair and her killer blue green eyes and her long legs. She looked like she walked out of a fashion magazine. Kayla was drinking her iced coffee as she was startled by Hailey.

"Oh hi Hailey um dinner sure do you still leave at the same place on fox run 52nd st." she asked smiling.

Once she got to her office.

"Hailey wants me over for dinner, maybe she wants to tell me that the new position is all mine." she said to herself.

Kayla and Hailey have always been rivals, both were beautiful. During high school Kayla beat her out for Cheer Captain, she bet her out for class president and for homecoming queen.

Somehow some way Kayla always beat her out. She figured now she'd beat her again and get the position that she so richly deserved.

" yeah I do live there come around seven " Hailey said. She walked back to office.

Tonight was going to be one of best night haley ever had. She was going to get revenge.

Everything that Kayla ever took from haley. Haley was going to take all from her. She had it coming.

Shortly after haley went home and fixed everything up for Kayla. Mad sure she spiked her drink with sleeping pills and laxatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haley cooked dinner mad sure everything was perfect for tonight. She changed into something more formal a black dress with her hair up.

When haley was done she went to the nursery and mad sure everything was perfect. She had everything in place for her soon to be baby.

Kayla got done with her work out and she talked to some of her girlfriends. She lost track of time and grabbed her bag and her purse and headed home.

"Damn I'll be at least a half hour late oh well Haley will understand." she said as she drove home.

She pulled into the driveway and she went to shower and got dressed. She grabbed a bottle of wine

Kayla pulled into Haley's drive way and rang the bell.

Hope she's not mad that I'm late. She thought holding the bottle of wine waiting for Haley to answer the door.

Haley looked at the clock Kayla was at least 30 minutes. That was just so rude of her. Haley was trying to be nice but now she came late and didn't even call. She would learn how to call when she came in late.

Shortly after haley opened the door for Kayla and saw her holding wine. She thinks wine can fix being late without calling.

" well didn't think you would show up " haley said walking to the kitchen.

Kayla gave that smile that left the guys speechless hoping Haley would be nice about her being late.

"Sorry I was late, I was talking to my girlfriends and lost track of time." she felt bad as Haley didn't even think she'd show up.

Almost as a after thought she offered the bottle of wine to Haley extending her hand out for her to take it.

"You have a nice home." she said looking around.

Haley smiled back and took the wine. She grabbed to wine glasses and poured the win in the cups. " thanks I try to keep up to date" Haley said giving Kayla a smirk when she took a sip of wine.

" so what have you been up to " haley asked trying to make conversation.
" s

Kayla smiled thinking everything was fine.

Taking the glass.

"Thanks." she said taking a drink.

"Not much really aren't you excited to see who's going to get the promotion."

She felt a sharp pain and her eyes began to get blurry.

"Hmm I'm not feeling so good."

Haley took of sip of her drink. Before she handed Kayla hers she spiked it with sleeping pills.

" yeah I am hopefully one of us gets it and not someone else " haley said with a smile.

Haley took another sip of her drink.

" well let's go sit on the couch then" haley said grabbing her hand.

Kayla was feeling tipsy she knew that wasn't right, she only had drink of it and now she was feeling drunk.

"Did you do something t--my--dri." she said stuttering slurring her words. As she felt Haley take her hand.

She was stumbling over to the couch.

Haley laughed to herself seeing Kayla already feeling the drugs.

" what do you mean you watched me pour your wine "
Haley said with a smirk.

Haley sat on the couch waiting for the drugs to kick in fully.

"B--but I--fee--feel so strange!" she said slurring her words. She herd her stomach grumble and turn.

"Um where is your bathroom!" she said panicking as everything just came out of no where she was so tired. The drugs finally kicked in and she passed out messing herself.

Had Kayla been awake she would've been so humiliated good for her and her pride. She was out!

Haley laughed when the drugs kicked in fully. She watched her fall to the floor. Then haley went over and touched her to make sure she was all the way knocked out.

Haley tuck Kayla to her new nursery and dressed her in pink thick diaper. She then put her in a pink onesie and pink footie pajamas. Haley laid Kayla in the crib with mittens on her hands and a pacifier in her mouth. Haley then left and cleaned up for the night and waited for her to wake up.

Kayla woke up a few hours later. She looked around after spitting out the pacifier.

"What the fuck!" she yelled looking around and seeing the bars to her crib. She looked at her hands noticing the mittens she couldn't even grab anything her hands were useless.

She moved around and she herd the crinkle of the diaper.

"Who the hell would dress me as a baby!" she said hissing.

Looking around she noticed the baby monitor

"Hello hello!" she said trying to get someone's attention.

She had no idea who was behind this!

Haley cleaned up the house then got dressed.

A couple minutes later she heard her new baby crying. Haley went upstairs with a bottle filled with laxatives.

" hi baby " haley coped and then walked over to the crib.

Kayla looked up and couldn't believe it was Haley that did this to her. Her eyes got big when she saw the baby bottle she was holding, she cringed when Haley cooed at her.

"What the fuck Haley what are you doing!" She yelled kicking her foot and crying out of anger.

"Let me out of here now and I won't call the police!" she yelled shaking the bars of the crib! She was throwing a tantrum.

Haley smiled at Kayla.
" your not going anywhere not until I get the position" haley said

Haley walked over to the closet and grabbed a paddle. She grabbed Kayla out the crib laid her across he knee.

She spanked Kayla as hard she could.

" this is what you get for taking all everything i work now you are going to feel my pain " haley yelled.

She kept spanking her until she got to 60.

Haley stopped she sat Kayla back up taped her diaper back. She brought her over to a little chair that said timeout.

" now you sit here if you move so help me god I will spank you until you have blisters " haley said as sternly as possible.

She walked over to the closet and grabbed a poster board that was purple and glitter.

" no we are going to go over all the rules. Then I will show you around " haley paused and turned Kayla facing her.

" Rule one you may call me mommy or mama.
Rule two you have no potty privileges.
Rule three you are baby and have no adult rights
Rule four you are to eat only baby food or toddler food.
Rule five bedtime is a 730 everyday.

Kayla was beat and defeated she put up no fight as Haley sat her up and put her diaper back on. She was sniffling as she was forced to sit in the timeout chair.

"Wh--why are you doing this all for the position!" she whined

"Are you serious!" she screeched as she saw her list of rules.

She began to cry feeling just like the baby Haley was making her.

"This isn't fair why why!" she cried putting her head down.

"This is bullshit you have to let me go!" she said standing up ready to hit Haley but then she realized she could only slap at best as those damn mittens made her hands useless.

She also realized she broke the rules but hoped maybe Haley forgot about them.

"Let me go now and I won't call the police!" She threatened hoping to scare her.

Haley took Kayla to the bathroom . " you just broke two rules so now you can get punished " haley said putting Kayla over her lap.

She got the paddle and hit Kayla 30 times.
She then got a belt and hit 15 times harder.