LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought I tell you about my funny accident yesterday. I wear nappies at work as I am a meter reader and I can't just stop anywhere for a wee. I only use them to wee in as I generally poo in the mornings before I go out. Anyway yesterday I had to take my nappy off around 11:30 because I was soaked. All went well until about 12:30 and I trumped but of course what actually happened was I pooed myself accidentally. Big problem! I walked back to my van and thought 'I can't just sit down' because that would ruin my work trousers and the van seat. Opposite my van were a couple eating their fish and chips I couldn't just drop my trousers. I managed to drop my trousers a little and got some maps I had printed and sat on them. I drove to Mac Donald's and managed to hike my trousers up without being seen by the customers in the window,

Thought I tell you about my funny accident yesterday. I wear nappies at work as I am a meter reader and I can't just stop anywhere for a wee. I only use them to wee in as I generally poo in the mornings before I go out. Anyway yesterday I had to take my nappy off around 11:30 because I was soaked. All went well until about 12:30 and I trumped but of course what actually happened was I pooed myself accidentally. Big problem! I walked back to my van and thought 'I can't just sit down' because that would ruin my work trousers and the van seat. Opposite my van were a couple eating their fish and chips I couldn't just drop my trousers. I managed to drop my trousers a little and got some maps I had printed and sat on them. I drove to Mac Donald's and managed to hike my trousers up without being seen by the customers in the window,
2 minutes ago, Dunham said:

What did you walk around in just a diaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Dunham said:

What kind of diapers do you wear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk