LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to explain?

My 16yr old daughter cought me this morning in a very wet night diaper and asked me thy I am in diapers,I was at a loss for words and ignored her.My wife latter sent me a message informing me that I owe someone an explaination.My wife knows and puts up with me wearing to bed especially in winter as i do not get up to the toilet so I do not wake her up.Most of the time she accepts it but now and then will drop a hint that I am going over board with my wearing .Now how should i try to explain to my daughter why I wear diapers?

That's a tough one either you can just explain how it is the truth or explain it in a different way about having accidents at night

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

And also ask your wife which way you should go with it

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Also keep in mind that your daughter's asking why, may have been out of concern like she's worried about something medically being wrong with her father. (Not that this is the case, but it may be why your daughter asked when she saw you in one) I agree with dlnoir, tell her the truth but don't go into more detail than you have to. Your daughter at that age hopefully will realize & accept that some adults have unusual things they like to do behind closed doors in the bedroom, so hopefully once your daughter knows it's not a medical issue that she needs to be worried about, it'll be the end of it.

Had a very long talk with her and I would say that she understood it quite well.I told her the truth why I wear and she asked a lot of questions about it witch I answered her .She told me that she has known about the diapers since 2010 because she saw them in the garbage a few times.She always thought they where mine but was not sure of how to aproach me about them.She also saw my plastic pants on the line and said nothing about them to any one.I fell a lot better now that the truth is out about them in the house,now just to tell my 20yr old son when he comes back home.

Good to hear that it went well. Or at least well enough as this kind of conversation can go I guess. When I told my family a couple years back, I was terrified, but was mentally beating myself up over it before hand. My family was more accepting than I figured they'd be. Good luck with letting your son know.

I am happy to hear all went well. So she already knew or thought so. I guess it is fair to say having a talk like you had with your daughter must have lifted a burden from both you and her shoulders as well, so congratulations for the both of you. My children know I wear diapers and they

Very simply told my son no drawn out explaination from me and his answer a very simple one "what ever flots your boat man enjoy it as long as you can'" and that was the end of it.

• 1 month later...