LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Liam bit his lip. His Mom loved that he loved SpongeBob but then this new show called paw patrol came on and she wanted his room theme to be that, so it was changed to a paw patrol themed bedroom. He was embarrassed about it which was why he barely had people stay the night.

They walked into the bedroom " oh Lili, this is adorable, I didn't know you lied paw patrol, so does my nephew, maybe we can organize a play date. Anyway let's get you in bed and snuggle down honey" Alex held the covers open for Liam

"No, you don't gave to set up a playdate, it's not that big of a deal. Please keep this room theme between us." Liam says. Sure he did like paw patrol but he didn't want people to treat him like a little kid. He crawled into bed under the covers

Alex chuckled " that's fine honey uncle Alex won't tell, now let's just settle down" Alex smoothed the covers over the boy saying "now I will see you in the morning little one, if you need anything, I'm right next door. Do not come over by yourself. Call me. He pulled the boy into a hug "good night sweetie"

Alex brushed a hand through Liam's hair. " just close your eye honey, I'll stay here until you fall asleep"

when alex was sure the boy was sleeping her got up and left. Making sure he had his phone he ran to target to get what he needed to recreate Liam's cute bedroom at his house. He also got done things to make some minor changes. He returned home before 9:00

Liam slept through the whole night until morning. He woke up about 9 o cock. He remembered his parents were gone which got him excited but then remembered that Alex was still his 'babysitter'

Alex walked through the door of Liam's house the next morning. First he checked on the sleeping boy. Once he was satisfied that everything seemed ok he went to the kitchen and began making breakfast. By the time he heard stirring from the upstairs he had pancakes and bacon all made. He went upstairs to great his charge walking into Liam's room he said " morning munchkin, how did you sleep and is uncle Alex's boy ready for some breakfast"

Alex thought for a minute, "well I have a couple of ideas for you firstly I thought we might talk about your chores and allowanceif you want and we had talked about doing some fun activities we could go bowling or to the movies or to a trampoline park if any of those sound fun, it's up to you honey"