LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Tightening his hold on the little boy Alex said in a firm voice "that is enough baby, that is very naughty behavior and unacceptable if you can't turn it around we will leave right this minute, right now your showing me that your too little to be here"

"sorry baby baby Lili I didn't ask if you wanted to use it, I am the adult and I'm telling you, this is the cup we are using, you are the child and I expect you to obey me you need to get used to doing as your told or it's going to be a long no summer now are you going to be a good boy or do we need to leave"

Seeing how upset Liam was Alex decided to let it go for a minute he just sat and rocked bouncing as he hummed trying to calm the little boy down. He brushed Liam's hair from his eye "baby we can't keep fighting about a cup I want you to be happy and have fun baby sippys will be a thing from now on but what if just this one time I took the lid off and held the cup while you drank"

Alex took off the lip and held the cup to the little boys mouth "sip baby and I don't want you to think that all you have to do is cry to get your way. This is a one time compromise because you have been a very good little boy understood" he tapped Liam's chin

Alex held the cup away from Liam's lips. "I said little sips honey you need to start listening to grownups a little better. Now are you ready to listen or I could put the sippy back on and hand you the cup it's up to you baby"

Alex was there in a flash. He lift the boy into his arms so that Liam was cradled against his shoulder and stomach. He paced and rocked "it's ok baby your ok shhh love everything is just fine, your ok baby boy"

Cradling the boy Alex carried him over to a bench sitting down he arranged the boy in his lap "it's ok honey keys have a look, he looked at the employees "could we have an ice pack please" he then gently peeled off Liam's sock " tell me where it hurts baby" he began testing and he little foot in front of him