LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the Bully's baby (Private)

Skylove27

Liam White was a 25 year old man. He still lived with his parents due to low income, so he paid rent to his parents so he could have a house to live in. The downside of living with his parents was that he lived next door to his old highschool bully. He always treated him as if he were a little boy and teased him because he was the smallest in his class. He'd always call him Little Lili and the way he would treat him like a little boy, he'd always tickle his chin and pinch his cheeks, and all that type of stuff you'd do to cute little kids. He'd always humiliate him in front of their classmates. Even in front if his parents one time and they thought it was always cute the way he'd baby talk to him. Liam just couldn't stand him and now that they were neighbors he tried avoid him as much as possible.

Alex sat in his house finishing cleaning out his spear bedroom until today it was his office. When he bought the house from his parents he had burned his old room into his office because he mostly worked from home but now he was going to need the space as he had agreed to baby sit this summer for Liam, the little boy next door, he chuckled. Liam wasn't technically a little boy they were the same age and Liam was even older but he was teeny and immature and well cute...

alax had agreed to check on the little guy and take him shopping as he didn't drive but he was not sure if letting such a little kid stay in a house a lone was a good idea, it might be dangerous. He would just have to see.

Alex clucked "now now little one being rude to grown ups is a big no no so unless th little boy wants a time out you will remember to be polite, were are going to be spending a lot of time to get her his summer because I'm going to be babysitting you while your parents are away"

"No. No way you're babysitting me. I'm 25! I don't need a babysitter. And my parents never said you were babysitting me. In fact they never said they hired anyone! Quit calling me Little Boy!" Liam exclaimed.

" freeze little boy, I did not excuse you. You sit that little butt down this instant so we can have a man to boy discussion!" Alex saw a bit of fear and rebellion in the boys eyes so we continued " I'm going to count to 3 and if you are not seated by 3 you will not like the consequences 1...2..."

Taking a deep breath Alex exhaled, "that's a good boy now to be clear, I am in charge while your mom and dad are away and I'm not really sure that I'm comfortable with you being over here all by yourself your mommy told me that you've never really spent a night by yourself so I've cleared out a room for you in my house if you need it ok little buddy, now you can try it over here if you want but there will be ground rules"

"First off lose the attitude and if you choose to act like a 5 year old having a tantrum then that's how I'll treat you. The first thing I need to know is do you want to stay here all by yourself it's ok if your scared, you don't have to I have a nice cozy room all ready for you little buddy to be honest I really don't think it's the best idea for you to be here by yourself but at least for now I'll let you choose"

"What a polite little boy with good manners" Alex smiled and like I said buddy, that's fine for now, we will just have to see how things go but I will be checking in on you every day, a lot I will be here for breakfast every morning and we will have dinner together every night some days I might decide to take you somewhere I have a few surprises in mind. I expect

"I only work 3 days a week at this gas station a few blocks away. I might quit though soon. I don't like it as much. I have a dentist appointment next Tuesday." Liam says. "I like the idea of going to places."

"How much is the allowance?" He asks. "Oh I just work like 4-5 hours sometimes in the morning or afternoon usually in the middle of the week. I do janitorial stuff and I stock stuff and sometimes do cash register." Liam explains. "I ride my bike to work."

Alex frowned "I'm worried about this job if you want to continue there I'm going to need to talk to your boss and I'll be dropping you off and picking you up from now on as fare as allowance goes if you do all of your chores here 25 dollars a week. If you do chores for me too you can earn 50."

Alex thought for a moment before answering " I don't intend to embarrass you or anything kiddo but I feel that I need to make sure he knows that for all intents and purposes while your parents are away you are a child in my care meaning that if he needs to talk about your schedule he needs to talk to me and your check should be sent to me so that I can manage it for you and he needs to know that from now own I'll be picking you up and he shouldn't let you leave without seeing me and I want to make sure he is using the under

"I'm 25, and you have to be atleast 18 to work there so it wouldn't make sense to request him using the under 16 laws. Will you please give me a chance with this job? It won't be fun if I have to have all these rules. I know you're watching me while my parents are away but I'm still an adult. If anything were to be wrong I could call you or something." He didn't have an attitude but he sounded reasonable and sincere about the whole thing. He just wanted to get along with Alex.

Alex moved closer to Liam on the sofa "Lili look. I want to make you happy but I need to keep you safe, that's my responsibility. So no I can't just trust that it will be ok or that you'll call me, I'm sorry, I need to talk to your boss as a grown up. it's only because I care. I support you keeping

Alex smiled and ruffled Liam's hair " good boy now back to the house rules" he ticked them off its his hand no leaving without permission, shower everyday, use good manners, ask permission to go out, let's see what else, don't answer th door without me here, no cooking at all, that's my job. Bedtime 8:30 or 9 depending on behavior oh and from now on you call me uncle Alex