LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
diaperlover002

In Big Trouble After School (with Danny)

17 posts in this topic

jeremy is 15 years old and has started having trouble at night and is wetting his bed. His parent sees this and tells him if he does it again he is going to be put in diapers. 

*ring, ring, ring, ring, ring*  *my alarm clock is going off*

"Crap i am going to be late for school,WHY IS MY BED WET, i don't have enough time to clean this i guess i won't clean this till later, I hope my mom does not see this, And  i guess i won't be able to take a shower GREAT"

(Jeremy sees mom just getting out of bed and shouts goodbye love you, see you after school.)

Jenny calls up to her oldest son "Jeremy come on you'll be late again!" 

"Don't forget about break- oh well" jenny sighs as she heads to the bathroom. 

Spotting Jeremys bedsheets, she goes into his room and smells the pee "right. This is the final straw!" She says angrily 

( i am in school right now)

*while walking to school*

"i hope my mom won't find out she is going to be so mad at me "

(i have only 1 minute of school left and am so scared of what my mom is going to say)

*as the bell rings i get my stuff ready to leave and start walking home while trying to think of what i am going to do*

I turn the TV off and walk over to you and put my hand on your crotch 

"Wet again I see. Would you mind telling me why I have had to wash your sheets for the 13th time this month?" 

Looks at you "I asked you a question Jeremy.  Why we're your sheets wet AGAIN!?. This is serious now.  Get upstairs.  I have a surprise for you" I say with an evil smile. 

"mom i don't know, wait , wait , wait i wet my self"

* i look down to see my pants are wet*

"mom i don't know last time i remembered   i was dry last night and i woke up late and i was wet i can't control it  i am sorry mom"

Looks at you 

"Jeremy you've peed yourself lots lately and I'm getting extremely worried.  I've booked you an appointment with the urologist for a bladder check" 

* Jeremy is all confused and can't figure out what a urologist is*

"what is a Urologist , when is my appointment and what are you going to do while we wait"

"Someone who checks your urine is okay.  You've been having trouble for a while.  I knew something wasn't right." 

"thanks mom, i want to know what is going on as well, what are you going to do to me while we wait"

*hugs Jenny and give her a kiss*

"what can we do now?"

"You'll be wearing protection 24/7 until I get to the seal of the problem" 

"Get in the car please. We must go and get your protection mustn't we baby boy" I say grinning 

"what do you mean protection mom" i stare at her

"I AM NOT A BABY MOM" i say with  anger 

" i get in the car"

I grab your ear. 

"Little boys who wet the bed and get bad school reports need to be punished. Now don't shout at your mother you naughty boy" spanks your bottom quite hard. 

*mom grabs my ear*

"ow, ow, ow ,ow , Let go of my ear mommy your hurting me "

*mom spanks me*

"Owwwwwwww MOM WHAT THE HECK , STOP HITTING ME." i say while crying 

i get in the car and wait for mom to go around the car and i purposely pee myself and feel like i need to poop

Mom straps you into the car seat and we head to the store. 

She gets a stroller out of the boot and places you in it and then wheels you inside. 

"Now then. Diapers. Wipes. Powder. Rash cream. Bottles. Paddle.  Changing mat. Changing bag.  Breastfeeding pills. Changing table. Railings. Pacifiers.  Onesies. Potty chair. What else?" I get enough supplies to last us a year 

(when i was in the car i peed my pants and felt like i needed to poop remember)

*mom puts me in stroller*

"mom i don't need to be in a stroller i am 15 years old why can't i walk"

*i see mom getting diapers. Wipes. Powder. Rash cream. Bottles. Paddle.  Changing mat. Changing bag.  Breastfeeding pills. Changing table. Railings. Pacifiers.  Onesies. Potty chair.*

"MOM i don't need a bottle or a dumb paddle or a potty chair or any thing else,  you said i only need diapers till i see the docter what the heck, i need to poop really bad"

*mom looks at me and sees i peed my pants* 

I head over to the checkouts and pay and then wheels you to the bathroom

Once inside I lay you down and get out a diaper from the pack and remove your clothing. 

I then pull your underwear down and sees the skids "good job I'll be cleaning you up from now on" I say as I grab the wipes and clean your willy and bum. 

I then slide the diaper under your bottom and hear you grunting. "Does the baby have to make poopies?" She laughs