LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can I wear and dispose of diapers when my mom works at home

Hey so recently I heard that my mom is going to be working from home now. This make my diaper wearing even harder! My mom does not support diapers, and is very strict. I don't know what to do! I made the terrible mistake of telling her, and now she is on surveillance of me. Anyways, getting back on track, what do you guys suggest I do? In addition, I

First, you might consider having a doctor check you. At the very leash, you might not be drinking enough, or getting ruffage in your diet. But, your doctor can tell you better.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

First, you might consider having a doctor check you. At the very leash, you might not be drinking enough, or getting ruffage in your diet. But, your doctor can tell you better.

'if yer poop isn't healthy, yer poop isn't healthy and it has nothing to do with diapers. You're over 18, you do not have to relay any of this to your mother, go to a walk-in, get an expert opinion.

if you are having trouble having proper bowel movments, then you should see your doctor since you are over 18 just make an appointment your self if you have a problem getting you parents to make one.