LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fighting for mommy and daddy's love

29-year-old Fiona was sitting in her recliner, 39 weeks pregnant, completely exhausted, and counting down the minutes until her husband got home from work. The boys - both of whom had been adopted through foster care, Riley at age 3, Dylan shortly after birth - were playing, while 4-year-old Moira, who had just come home from China 3 months ago, was curled up in Fiona's lap. After 3 months of struggling to bond with the girl while she pushed them away, she had suddenly gone to the other extreme and now was clingy and needy, refusing to let Fiona out of her sight. While Fiona welcomed the change it was draining on her now in the end of her pregnancy. She and Dan hadn't planned on having biological children any time soon, but she had gotten pregnant on accident while they were in the middle of the year-long process of adopting Moira.

(I thought Riley was 7 and potty trained???)

"Exhausted," Fiona admitted. "And my back is killing me. This one wanted to be carried all day. Which isn't exactly conducive to cooking so either we're going out to dinner or you're getting takeout." She smiled seetly up at her husband as she shifted her petite daughter to her other knee.

"Babe, it's 5:30. If she naps now she'll be up half the night. Besides, she took her nap after lunch. But I think she's due for a change..." Although Moira was 4 and, according to the orphanage staff, fully potty trained, the stress of leaving the only home she'd ever known and being thrust into a life where everything - food, language, routines - was unfamiliar had caused her to regress, the accidents becoming so frequent that they'd put her in diapers. The diapers didn't seem to bother Moira, and she made no effort to use the toilet or let anyone know she needed to go. "Dylan...he's trying. It wasn't a great day for him, though."

I take her from you "that's understandable. We will potty train her in no time. Did she pee or poop? I guess I need to start changing diapers to get used to them"

Hears you mention Dylan "what's up with him?" I ask as I cuddle Moira.

"You've been changing diapers since Dylan was a newborn. Don't give me that crap about getting used to it," Fiona said with an eyeroll. "She's only wet. You'd smell it is it was more than that. I'm not worried about potty training her. She already knows how to use to potty. She'll start using it again once she's comfortable. It's just gonna take some time and patience. As for Dylan, well, he just wasn't very successful with using the potty today. And he gets so mad when he has accidents."

Looks at his daughter "aww you are daddys clever girl aren't you Moira" I tickle her tummy as I tape the fresh diaper on her and lift her up and cuddle her. takes her back to Moira

"sorry honey, I didn't realise things were like this. I will ring my office and work from home and then I can help you out. Dylan will hopefully pay attention. I can't be too forceful with him. I need to take some of the weight of your shoulders. you take too much on and its not good for you and then baby"

"Honey, it's fine. One more week to go and hopefully this little peanut will make her grand debut. Just wait and take time off to help out after she's born. Lord knows I'll need it then. Now hurry up and get that pizza...baby girl is starving," Fiona says with a playful wink.

Kisses you and I rub your tummy "aww she is ready to come out to the big wide world" I say as I order us three pizzas to share and some sides.

"pizza is on its way. have you thought of any names for our baby girl? I thought of Melissa or Alice or Pippa? something really cute" I smile as Dylan rushes in and I put cartoons on for him and Riley

"Hey, I'm open to other options, but like I said it needs to fit with the other kids' names. And I want something classic. Not something trendy and overused that will sound ridiculous in 20 years. Something that has a cute nickname for now but is a strong, classic name for when she grows up. But not something too plain and boring."

RIley nods as he runs off to the kitchen and sets the table for five people and puts a pillow on mommys seat for her to relax.

Dylan looks at you "is daddy taking me?" he asks curiously.

"Soccer ball please" He giggles and smiles cheekily as he puts it on the potty chart

"I got tis many stickies" I say as I hold up all 10 fingers looking proud.

"dinner!" Dan calls from the kitchen

Riley and Dylan come into the kitchen and Dan puts them on their booster seats

"Yes, you have ten. That's good!" Fiona says as she follows Dylan to the table. She puts Moira in her booster seat next to her own chair and sits down. She gets a slice of pizza and cuts it into four pieces for Dylan then does the same for Moira before getting a slice for herself.