LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fighting for mommy and daddy's love

Dan looks at Fiona "he gets a treat now because he reached 10 stickers. if he gets 20, we go to the fun fair" I smile as I eat my pizza and Riley eats his

Riley smiles "thank you mommy and daddy" as he eats his pizza without making a mess and looks at his mommy "when is the baby coming, mommy?" he asks curiously

(she's home all day with him, I think she would know how the potty chart works)

"Well, you can take him to get a treat, my big ol' belly and I are staying right here," Fiona said to Dan before turning to Riley."Well, her due date is one week from today, but she could come any day now. Or she might come up to two weeks late. It's impossible to know exactly when babies are going to be born. They just come When they're ready. When do you think she'll come?"

(yeah I should have thought of that, oops)

I look at him and smile "Maybe we can go to a baseball game, the stadium is only down the road and Dylan and RIley have always wanted to go. a

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I bet they'd like that," Fiona agreed. "And I'll have a day to myself to finally get the nursery done." Although the nursery was painted and furniture put together there were curtains and wall art to hang, toys to line shelves, and teeny tiny clothes to wash and fill the closet and dresser drawers. She was looking forward to see it completed but with Moira being so clingy and Dylan needing potty help she just hadn't found the time. "I know she doesn't care for pizza yet but she does need to learn to eat what the rest of us eat."

"honey, let me do it after dinner. you need to relax. I don't want you getting injured putting up curtains. you've carried the baby for 39 weeks. the least i can do is get Kathleens room ready" I smile

*we finish dinner and so I head upstairs*

"Just the curtains. I can handle the rest!" Fiona called as Dan went upstairs. "Okay you guys, pick out a movie," she said to the boys. She hated sticking the kids in front of the TV but she didn't have the energy to do anything else at the moment.

I smile and head upstairs while the kids watch TV

"Cars!" Riley says he says making car noises. Dylan giggled and didn't say anything, he relaxes and just pees in his diaper, not realising he has actually done that.

• 2 weeks later...