LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

Looks at you "You know this won't be forever, you start daycare on Monday, and I will be bringing your homework to you. It's the daycare that's attached to the school, the one that the teachers babies go to. They understand your "diaper" situation and are happy for you to be there. As long as you don't mind getting your hands dirty a few times"

I begin changing you "I want you to start pooping more regular. I am going to up your medication" I say, giving no more details away

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Please reply to our other two roleplays)

"Only at home Tain. I can't give you special treatment at school okay" She says as she changes him taking all the time she can

One of his friends, Danny, sees him and goes over to him

"Hey, I haven't seen you for a while, what's been going on, I saw you and Miss Taylor heading to the nurses room? Are you ill? You can tell me, I am your best friend"

Looks at you "Yeah, I heard you was living with her for a while, is that true?" Dan says as he sees the diaper sticking out "wait a minute, are you wearing a" *whispers* "diaper?" he asks in amazement, "I won't tell anyone, that's super cool"

• 3 weeks later...

I mentally kick myself for letting my mouth run off. I come after you and put my hand on your shoulder. "Sorry Dan I'm just not ised to it and I'm just a little sensitive."

"I'm your friend Tain. You need to get your priorities straight. Either you want to be friends with me or you don't! Decide and come back to me. I don't care you wear diapers.

"I do I'm sorry Dan that I overreacted but does that mean you're up for going to the cinema this evening?", I say nervously, I'm always nervous after I accidentally snap at people.