LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "I haven't breastfed in my life, how would I produce the milk for him? I don't mind changing diapers, feeding him solids and stuff. I would need to know how I breastfeed though"

"They'll kickstart your lactation so in about a week you'll be able to breastfeed him. Now I think you have an appointment at radiology I'll take you there.", she says opening the door for you to get Tain.

Tain is doodling with some of the coloured pencils

I follow you and Eliza to the radiology department, where Eliza says goodbyw and we are greeted by another doctor who insteucts me to take my socks off and any metal. Then I lay down on the bed as they scan. They print them off and look at them then the doctor comes over, "Luckily nothing is broken and ir healed correctly. There is some minor bone bruising on his shoulder but here's a prescription for medication to help.", you thank him we go and get the medication then walk out of the hospital.

"Mommy? I'm hungry you said I could have a treat earlier. Can I?", I ask

Taun amiles and hugs her. "I love you Mommy.", he says. He'd overheard what the doctor and her were talking about, he hoped he wouldn't have to go back to school. He followed her to the car and managed, with difficulty to buckle himself in. He then smiled proudly at Lisa.

I smile

"i love you too baby boy" She sighs, she doesn't want to get too attached as she knows he is up for adoption.

"You are such a clever guy" I smile as I see you buckle yourself in "mommys clever boy" I drive us home.

(McDonalds)

As they arrive at McDonalds Tain looks around, excited. Meanwhile the social worker on Tain's case writes a surprising email to Lisa asking her to become full guardian until Tain reaches adulthood.

"Maybe I weed Mommy.", he says shrugging. Tain looked aroumd as they got to the park. Although the hyperactive side wanted to run iff and climb the nearby tree, he was still nervous and so stayed with his Mommy.