LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

Lisa smiles at Tain " okay boys lets go" she says as she gets the diaper bag and the stroller and they head out to the car where Kieran helps you into your car seat and straps you in"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tain waited patiently as Kieran strapped him in. He  was really excited to go the park and run around with both Mummy and Daddy. Maybe Daddy would lwt him climb the tree a bit higher than Mummy let him. He looked out the window as they drove through the town to the park.

Kieran buckled Tain in, smiling and then went around the front. "Shall I drive sweetheart?", he asked Lisa, smiling.

(Could your replies be a bit longer please)

Kieran got in the driver's seat of their car and turned the ignition on.It sounded with a whirr and they were off. He drove through the town, deliberately taking the scenic route so Tain could see the passing buildings and various points of interest within the town.

As they came to a stop just outside the Park, Tain started bouncing up and down excitedly. "Yay we're at the park! Can I get out now please Mummy?"

Lisa smiles. She could tell that Tain was loving all of this and she wanted him as her baby forever. 

Once they arrive at the park, she gets out and gets Tains stroller ready for him and puts the diaper bag on the stroller.  

She then opens Tains door as it had child lock on it and smiles at him as she quickly checks his diaper in case he needed a change. 

Tain's nappy was conpletely dry. 

Tain really wanted to run off and play but knew that he had to stay by Mommy for the moment. Nonetheless he still grinned amd bounced a little as he waoted for Lisa and Kieran.

Kieran got out of the car, went round to the boot and got out Tain's diaper bag.

Kieran looks at Lisa "he's dry right? I only changed him before we left"

Lisa nods "yep that's right" she says as she locks the car and they all head to the playground together "we might need a detour to the store. Maybe get some more supplies. I think Tain might be wearing diaper for a long time so we need to be well stocked up"

(He's in the stroller)

Lisa smiles at Tain "you ready to get out now sweetie and let off some energy? you can play but make sure that you stay where mommy and daddy can see you"

Kieran looks at Tain "he's a bundle of energy just waiting to let it all released"

Kieran sees Tain and runs after him "Tain! Get down here now. That's naughty and dangerous. I won't spank you but do I need to put you into timeout? Because daddy is very cross with you"

Lisa sees Tain and screams, hoping her baby boy comes down after being told off by his daddy. 

(It wasn't a very high tree, + tree climbing's natural for kids)

Tain came down with a very sad look on his face, Kieran was just like his other Dad always shouting at him. "It wasn't high, I wasn't going to fall!", his anger was making him come out of his carefree regressed headspace. His face started to show signs of this as well.

Kieran looks at Tain and sighs "I'm sorry I shouted at you okay. I'm just worried that you might fall. I know it's only curiosity for kids your age to climb trees.  I just overreacted" 

Lisa goes up to Tain and hugs him "honey. You should always ask us before you go and do something like that. I know Kieran shouted at you but he was just worried that you might hurt yourself. We just love you so much"

Lisa looks at Kieran "honey why don't you play for a little while and then you could have an ice cream. We've got the whole day to spend together" she says to him as she cuddles him. 

Lisa smiles And looks at Kieran "watch the stroller" she says "I'm gonna get ya you little monkey" she says as she runs after Tain.

Kieran just sits and watches the two of them run around and have fun chasing each other. 

Lisa starts tickling him "you're a cheeky little one aren't you. But you're so cute I just love you" I say as I tickle her "now then. Does my little guy want an ice cream?"

Lisa looks at Tain "seems like you enjoyed that ice cream" she says as she reached into the diaper bag for the baby wipes and took a couple out so she could clean his hands and face. She brings him over to Kieran and he looks at Tain "why don't you have a sit down with daddy before you go off and play again. You don't want to be sick"