LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I play the Daddy Kieran, Lisa's fiancé, and Tain, you play the Mommy Lisa. Kieran's been back for a day now, at some point in the Roleplay they will be married, and we RP the ceremony. They are having lunch and Tain's asked Lisa if all three of them can go to the park

Also this and work experience are the ones I want to continue)

Lisa looks at you "Well I think after you've eaten your lunch and had your diaper changed my little cutie pie" 

Lisa smiles at Kieran "Maybe daddy Kieran wants to spend some quality diaper changing time with his baby boy?" 

Lisa smiles at her son and fiancee "honey maybe I'll change you this time okay. So that daddy gets a rest? Does that sound good, and we can do something as a family"

(No need to go easy on him, je's just makinf excuses)

Kieran smiled defeated, "It's fine Lisa, I'll go and change him now. Come on then Tain.", Kieran said and held out his hand. Tain took his hand and went upstairs whith him where with a bit of grimacing, Kieran cleaned his bum and got him in a fresh diaper.

Lisa smiles "honey.  It's only a wet one. Believe me I have changed far worse ones before on my nieces and nephews. Tains diapers aren't nearly as bad luckily" 

Tain lets himself get changed. He smiles uo at his new Daddy and it really is a bonding moment. Kieran changes him, not as well as Mommy does but hey, he still has plenty of time to learn.

After Kieran gets him changed they come back downstairs and Rain runs up to his Mommy and hugs her.

(No, just Tain)

"Love you Mommy.", Tain said, nuzzling her neck. He smiled and sprung back up, bright and energetic as ever. He gave his Mommy his cutest puppy dog look, " can we go to the park now Mommy? Pleeeaasse, Mommy, please?", he said bouncing in her arms.

"It would probably be best to go soon, Tain needs to let out some energy.", Kieran said, coming over and kissing Lisa, wile ruffling Tain's hair.

Lisa comes back and sees her two favourite boys having fun and smiles "aww you two are so cute. My two favourite people. You both ready to go? We can get a pizza on the way home" 

• 2 months later...