LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

"Are you comfortable with thatthough honey? I know that word is a bit strange for you to be used on another person. I want you to feel safe. Kieran wants to be your daddy and I want to be your mommy. we erm, we want to adopt you"

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at Kieran worried "well, he erm, he had a trial in court and he's erm, well. he's been convicted of child abuse. got 20 years"

"They have witnesses and it was all against him. I'm sorry"

(I thought I added to them both :) )

Lisa sighs and goes over and hugs Tain "It's all over sweetheart, we won't let anything happen to you. We love you and want you to stay here forever"

"Are you sure honey, you had a long flight. We've had a dinner, I think we just need a snack or something. Tain had some milk, would you like some more honey?" I ask Tain

I look at Kieran and kiss him "You're so good with him" I smile as I make the drinks "It would be nice for him to have a little brother or sister. But for now, he's all we need"

• 4 weeks later...

(Sorry abiut the incredibly late reply uf you still want to rp here's my reply)

Kieran smiles at the kiss. "Thanks honey.", he gets bread out and spreads the tuna mix on the bread. "And yeah although it'd ne lovely, I don't think neither Tain nor us are ready yet maybe in.a few years we can think about it again."

Kieran cut the bread into squares, "Does he like the crusts or not?, he asked Lisa.

(No problem hope you're OK)

"Well to have two little ones would be a lot of work. Give it a few years. We're happy as we are. Just me and my two favourite boys " 

"I'd cut the crusts off. I'm not sure. I never asked him" 

(I'm actually doing great I just landed a job interview)

"Alright then.", Kieran said and cut the crusts off the bread and threw them in the bin. He then put the sandwich on a plastic plate and carried it iut to where Tain was sitting. "Here you go one tuna-mayo sandwich.", he ruffled Tain's dirty-blonde hair.

"Thanks Daddy.", said Tain hugging Kieran.

(Nice one. Remember we have two other role plays as well. Something happened to the website and a lot of threads got affected. Hopefully all our role plays are still on the forum)

I make myself a ham and cheese sandwich and join you both 

I put some whipped cream on top and some small marshmallows and bring it out to you,

"Be careful honey, its very hot" I say as I join you both with a ham and cheese toastie.

"Thanks Mommy, you're the best.", I say and take small sips of my hot chocolate. I'm smiling because I'm so happy to be part of this family.

Kieran rugfles Tains hair and drinks his tea. "Do you want to go to the park with me and Mommy later Tain?"

"Please.", I say now with a frothy moustache.