LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny tosses and turns, his diaper now wet. He wakes up but doesn't cry, he turns over and sees you

"Did you wet your diaper?" he asks nervously not realising the baby monitor is right by the crib

You scream so loud that you literally scream the poo out of my body and I stand trembling as Lisa enters the room with Dannys mom

"my, my, looks like we have two stinky boys to change"

"Don't worry, Dannys mom is here to help change him, and I can get my own cute little man cleaned up" I say as I tickle your tummy

"He's just upset because you screamed and woke him up, you must've screamed the poo out of him"

Tain smiles but looks slightly confused, "But Momma you said I was gunna go to de Adult Daycare."

So sorry I didn't answer earlier I onky just git the email))

"Then let Momma change you.", Eliza said and laid Danny down on the changing table. She quickly changed him. "Now do you want a baba?"

"Your other special treat is that your new daddy is arriving home tomorrow and he can't wait to meet you. You're top young for adult daycare. I'm sending you to the teen daycare centre"

Looks at her and smiles "ok mommy"

I smile at Tain "I'm meeting him at the airport. Maybe you can come. That way you two can maybe spend some boy time together over a diaper change. Let you daddy have a messy one to change eh?" I smile