LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher becomes mommy(private)

BabyWarlock

Tain was standing outside of the school gates. It was freezing yet he had no coat. He saw a group of other students walking up and he went to walk away brfore he was grabbed by the boy who was obviously the leader of the gang.

"Hey you! Why you not wearing a coat are you tough or something?" "Leave me alone!", tain said trying to push the boy off him.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's not right, how many times has he hit you? we need to get this sorted. this is not right!" I say as I leave you and make a phone call to social services.

"Hello there, I am ringing to report an assault. I am Lisa Taylor. I work at the school just down the road, I have a student here who has been telling me about domestic abuse he has been suffering at the hands of his father. I need the police here immediately and I want to apply to look after him until social services can find foster parents"

I come and sit down next to you.

"Your teacher said you can take the rest of the day off. we need to speak with the police. this behaviour from your dad is unacceptable"

I cuddle him and don't want to let go

"aww its okay honey, let it all out. I am here for you. I am going to see if you can stay with me for a few days until they can find you a suitable home with a new foster family. does that sound good? and don't worry, when we are at home, you can act normally, just behave yourself. At school, you would have to call me Miss Taylor, would that be okay?"

(is it going as you had planned though?)

(Yes)

Tain cries into his teachers until they here the sirens. There is a knock on the door and two people come in. One has a police ID card on his coat and the woman is a social worker.

"Hello Miss Taylor and Tain, my name is DI Fergus, this is Miss Eser, we want to ask you a couple questions.", he asks the questions and Tain answers at the end he says that they have enough evidence to arrest him, he leaves and lets the social worker organize Tain's stay with his teacher.

I crouch down to you "now honey, I know this is a lot to take on, I have your keys for your house. so we are going to head to your home and I want you to pack some clothes and belongings okay. I will be buying you some new electronics. I have been given some money towards your stay with me so I can buy you some treats. you deserve it. and your dads bank account will be emptied and will be in my name as I am your guardian"

I thank the officer and the social worker and take your hand and lead you out of the school to my car, let you get in the front seat next to me.

I get in the front seat next to you and struggle to do the seatbelt up, as you've seen a couple of times, I have bad hand eye coordination and am slow to react neurologically but due to my dad not giving a penny for me, I have never had any kind of therapy. "I need my notebook it's got the last photo I have of my Mum."

Smiles at you and buckles you in

"Honey we will need to get you some professional help okay to help with your stress and emotions" I say as I hand you your notebook.

"its okay to be upset. we will get you a counsellor to talk to okay"