LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So many Diaper options... Cant Decide!

bdmw96

So I have recently discovered a local pharmacy near me that sells non store brand diapers. Now this is exciting because finding the best brands are difficult to find without ordering online. My only dilema is the choices. They have an online site and I simply cant decide what to go for. They have the confidry 24/7 wich I have and have tried.

I enjoy that brand because its super absorbant and thick. The only downfall is liquid can dribble out if its not fully absorbed and you decide to sit down. The leg and waist holes arent very strong as well. I have been looking at a few of their brands and a few has catch my eye. They have the abena abri form in all sizes.

I really like the Rearz Inspire+ which I believe are the same as the Safari. The Spoiled I think are a little bit thinner. The Inspire+ (and Safari and Princess) are thicker and also a lot softer than the 24/7. At least for me they're also less likely to leak due to being better fitting and perhaps faster absorption?

If they have the Abena's in a plastic backed give them a try. They have pretty good absorption and are comfortable for a thick diaper. Only problem I have with them is they tend to loosen up after awhile. They do have the blue tape/white tape so they're easily adjusted.

My suggestions for do-anything diapers would be Bambino Bellissimo and the ABU Space line (a couple of other ABU products are Space reshells: Simple and LittlePawz).

Terry cloth diapers are also very good if you're OK with extreme bulk (relative to disposables) and you only wet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So far rearz make the most absorbent thing I've ever worn. ABU makes a really absorbent diaper as well. Dry 24/7 is my go to. I wear the bulkiest plastic backed diapers I can find and no one's said anything so far. You can put some thin boosters in a dry 24/7 and really feel it swell. I'll drink 2 liters of water along with some wine and end up waddling around with my once loose fitting shorts snug around my now swollen diaper